Reviews for A Flower Between the Pages
Kei-kei Yuki chapter 24 . 8/26/2016
This was a very sweet story. I enjoyed reading this story all the way until eight o'clock in the morning!
Carmen chapter 24 . 5/17/2016
Omg! I just read this in 2 days :( im so sad because it took me so long to found you and read this in 2016, but, i really enjoyed this, thank you for creating this fic! :)
Honeycatx chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
I loved this whole story. Compared to mine... mine is crap lol thnk you for your awesome KS stories!
Nella Hyuga chapter 24 . 10/4/2013
awwww but but but did she get the job?
may96 chapter 23 . 8/17/2013
I wrote a paper in French for class about A. Claude Debussy and also about the song Prelude a l'apres midi d'un faune
(I know that this comment has to do with the last chapter, and not the 23rd.)
crystal2818 chapter 12 . 6/20/2013
i love your story so mach in ch 11 i cry you make me feel like i am Sora and i am the one being hurt by friends and i love to feel the emotions in it.
-crystal1727
Snickerdoodle22 chapter 16 . 5/18/2013
So, I am re-reading this fantastic story and it just occurred to me that the clock said 23.19. I do not know if you have ever seen Monsters Inc. but that is literally what popped into my head, hahaha.
may96 chapter 24 . 3/15/2013
I've enjoyed this story so much, I'm sad to see it end. It came out great! I love it. Now I just wish there was a sequel.
angel060689 chapter 24 . 8/28/2012
this story is great!
i like it very much.
the end is beautiful. a propors on the beach.
angel060689
(sorry for the worse english, i just lern it)
librarat chapter 24 . 7/3/2012
Oh wow! That was awesome! I absolutely loved this story! Oh, they make such a wonderful couple!1
Snickerdoodle22 chapter 24 . 4/2/2012
I can proudly say that it is 3:17 in the morning and I have read this entire story since I started it at least 4 hours ago. This story is perfection and you are such a talented writer! Thank you so much for writing this!
red-devil-rose2094 chapter 24 . 3/25/2012
so he's proposing haw beautifull i'm sad baecuse it ended but every end has a new start somewhere else
red-devil-rose2094 chapter 23 . 3/25/2012
"Why, Leon, if I didn't know you better I would have thought you wanted to seduce me."

"Who, me?" he asked innocently "I think I seduced you ages ago."

She raised an eyebrow at his arrogance. "Really?" she asked "So you say that we don't need to seduce each other to get in bed together anymore?"

"I'll remain silent there." He said coyly.

this time leon so bold and naughty heh tha's so sweet
red-devil-rose2094 chapter 22 . 3/25/2012
wonderfull layla and yuri as a couple
red-devil-rose2094 chapter 21 . 3/25/2012
nice she finally aproched her dream