Reviews for A Flower Between the Pages
Oh lord, my favorite proposal ever.
I understand Leon reasons of keeping her safe, but just like man have their pride, women have something call dignity. This is the kind of argument that my boyfriend and I keep having. I am a college and he is a successful college graduate with a well paying job. He wants to pay for my expenses and college tuition bt I refuse every time. He fails to understand my reasons. Unless you are married, relationship becomes something else when money and power are involve. Sora should just sue against him.

Also, Sora does not need her friends except maybe for Layla. They should have move out of the complex together since Layla has the mean to do it. Basically, with friends who are easy to judge despite knowing her, who need enemies. No reconciliation for them, those traitor. Their loss, May is not even worth Fighting for.
I love your story. Everything flow so naturally and their emotions can be follow so easy. The only part i was uncomfortable was when he drew her nude. But I understand the reasons.
Slow is the way to go. It shows the difference between love and lust.
Kei-kei Yuki chapter 24 . 8/26/2016
This was a very sweet story. I enjoyed reading this story all the way until eight o'clock in the morning!
Carmen chapter 24 . 5/17/2016
Omg! I just read this in 2 days :( im so sad because it took me so long to found you and read this in 2016, but, i really enjoyed this, thank you for creating this fic! :)
Nefarious Lover chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
I loved this whole story. Compared to mine... mine is crap lol thnk you for your awesome KS stories!
Nella Hyuga chapter 24 . 10/4/2013
awwww but but but did she get the job?
may96 chapter 23 . 8/17/2013
I wrote a paper in French for class about A. Claude Debussy and also about the song Prelude a l'apres midi d'un faune
(I know that this comment has to do with the last chapter, and not the 23rd.)
crystal2818 chapter 12 . 6/20/2013
i love your story so mach in ch 11 i cry you make me feel like i am Sora and i am the one being hurt by friends and i love to feel the emotions in it.
-crystal1727
Snickerdoodle22 chapter 16 . 5/18/2013
So, I am re-reading this fantastic story and it just occurred to me that the clock said 23.19. I do not know if you have ever seen Monsters Inc. but that is literally what popped into my head, hahaha.
may96 chapter 24 . 3/15/2013
I've enjoyed this story so much, I'm sad to see it end. It came out great! I love it. Now I just wish there was a sequel.
angel060689 chapter 24 . 8/28/2012
this story is great!
i like it very much.
the end is beautiful. a propors on the beach.
angel060689
(sorry for the worse english, i just lern it)
librarat chapter 24 . 7/3/2012
Oh wow! That was awesome! I absolutely loved this story! Oh, they make such a wonderful couple!1
Snickerdoodle22 chapter 24 . 4/2/2012
I can proudly say that it is 3:17 in the morning and I have read this entire story since I started it at least 4 hours ago. This story is perfection and you are such a talented writer! Thank you so much for writing this!