Reviews for Sakura's Final Losses, Naruto's Kept Promisses
CherryMuffin chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
I cried...it was sooo good! :):( Ugh Curse you mixed emotions!
mugiwaraya chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
OMG. I CRIED, i hope not that Naruto will die in the Anime/Manga [

then i'll be crying $

Really good job !
She Who Wishes On Dandelions chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Hey! I saw you reviewed my story, so I thought I should review yours. I was very impressed. The very idea your story portrays made me cry. It was very dramatic, and it ended on a nice note. Overall, great work!

Oh, and by the way, thank you so so much for reviewing my story. It made me very happy.
Amixed chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
MayuneSpirit!I'm so glad you are on FanFiction. I have to admit...I cried...a lot. Hah, this was a great story, it had so much emotion.
JST the Power of three chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Nice story sad.. but still good my only regret was that Sasuke didn't cry but that is only because I am a Sasuke fan girl lol. Great story. Hope to read more of your work.

-S Of JST
xXPOPPXx chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
OMIGAWD! UR LIKE A FREAKIN' GOOD AUTHOR! I DONT KNOW WHEN THE LAST TIME I READ A STORY I STARTED TO FEEL TEARS THREATENING TO GO DOWN MY FACE. Truth b told, i didnt think i was strong enough to read this whole thing! I saw the 'lifeless' body sentence, knew it was Naruto, and felt all sad and cold and horrible! I HAVE FREAKIN' CHILLS! I DONT WANNA ADD THIS TO MY FAVORITES BCUZ NARUTO DIED BUT... I DO CUZ IT WAS SO INSANRLY GOOD! woah... well... the three happiest things about this story is

three- SASUKE GOT PUNCHED HELL YEA!

two- KARIN GOT PUNCHED HORAY!

one- Naruto was the sixth hokage... XD