Reviews for I Hate This
dragoness simplicity chapter 10 . 4/22/2012
Good story idea.

They lost their 'House' personalities around chapter 8 and they became less interesting, so I didn't read past chapter 10.

You write well though _

Chapter 5: 'you might as weel move in permanently' - well

Chapter 6: 'After a few minuets of House yelling' - minutes

Chapter 10: 'Unfortunately, he was paying me attention to Foreman' - paying attention (no me)
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 13 . 1/24/2011
That was adorable!
Markuse88 chapter 13 . 5/23/2010
I enjoyed the story overall, it may sound terrible but I'm a fan of the hurt/sick house, especially when coupled with relationship with Wilson, makes it more real.
Jazmingirl chapter 13 . 4/30/2010
Ill keep feeding your addiction if you keep given us stories like this one
mauraaka the dark one chapter 2 . 4/16/2010
Great story so far! lmfao im just wondering. Why did u get kicked out of class?
Holmes Watson chapter 13 . 4/16/2010
Please keep going! I want to know what happens next... I also get writers block to the maximume at times... try watching some episodes of House, M.D. on Fridays at 8'oclock... naybe it'll help...?
TillIFindYou chapter 13 . 4/16/2010
Yes! A new chapter! good job! this chapter was so well written. honestly i mean it :D
Visitkarte chapter 13 . 4/16/2010
This is a result of a writers block? Well, than, feel free to have another one, if something like this comes out of it! And I can hardly wait to read something when you fell under the influence of a generous muse!
Alitchen chapter 12 . 4/2/2010
I thought it was great, credible, and he had a tough childhood, but he was still himself, kind to Wilson. Right amount of slush, the last part was good, you were right to take the variation. You should be proud of the whole. Well written.
awesomenerd95 chapter 12 . 3/19/2010
soo cute :) please please update i love your story and you cant just leave us hanging with this steamy climax lol thank you for this chapter and i EGERLY await more
Bfly-Ronaldita chapter 12 . 3/15/2010
I quite like this story, I love this pairing and your characterization of House and Wilson:) good job!
circa divide chapter 12 . 3/10/2010
Aww! This chapter was very sweet, and I can sense the tension between them and how they don't know what the other needs until they just let it all go in the end. I can't wait for the next update!
Fate-Means-Screwed-On-Purpose chapter 12 . 3/10/2010
OMG. never have i read 12 chapters all in one sitting like that. normally i avoid long stories that are this far in but i couldn't avoid this one. It was great and I hope you update again soon. story alert, author alet, story fav, author fav.
SilentOmega12e chapter 11 . 2/28/2010
This is realy good!
Anne McSommers chapter 11 . 2/24/2010
I am loving the fic, cannot wait to read more