Reviews for A Mother's Love: Beyond Life and Death
DRACDRAKO chapter 6 . 11/10
Quiero matar a todos los que hicieron daño a naruto
biginferno chapter 22 . 10/18
please keep this going and I hope you complete it as well as I would like to learn of the girls Soifon has approved for wives for her sochi though I can only assume strong girls would be picked I would assume from Naruto's world Tayuya,Samui,Shizuka and Temari would be picked but no girl from Konoha
Ryu wolf chapter 22 . 6/17
So when can we expect a sequel for this story it’s very good
Mend1cant Bias chapter 3 . 4/19
Bullshit, you are seriously undermining the Shinigami and vasto Lordes. Hell Sarutobi shouldn’t even be able to get into the Soul Society. Also don’t undermine Yamato’s strength just because of “feminine fury”
Monster King chapter 22 . 3/30
Great job please continue
Tsukoblue chapter 22 . 3/29
Update please
Drew chapter 5 . 3/3
You do not have the guts but if you do we will miss you
willow1996 chapter 19 . 1/31
Really good hope you update soon
Gamma-X chapter 4 . 1/19
I feel bad for Fugaku, because he's actually a good guy at heart. Other than that, good chapter.
Kingofsadist chapter 7 . 12/20/2019
if i had to ship anyone kenpachi and kushina would be a good couple
Kingofsadist chapter 2 . 12/20/2019
i cant believe minato is kushina's student or her bitch
Kingofsadist chapter 1 . 12/20/2019
shit piss off soifon and your good as dead
Kingofsadist chapter 1 . 12/20/2019
i was expecting soifon being naruto's love interest but her as his mother sounds good. now i can ship kushina and naruto together hehehe
SilverSurfer24 chapter 6 . 10/26/2019
Really man? Having a kid tortured and then having the Hokage sweep it under the rug? Really?

Giving kid Naruto scars from torture? Really?

Man, either authors get off on inflicting bodily harm upon kid Naruto or you are just so lazy that you need to use a cliche that has been done to death.

Really, the Naruto get's tortured, abused and neglected cliche needs to die, there is no purpose behind any of that shit beyond simple shock factor, and even that isn't really working anymore.

If Naruto is really the weapon you authors always make him out to be, it's pretty fucking stupid to mistreat him. The Shinobi of Konoha beating Naruto is comparable to a modern day soldier going up to bomb before starting to wail on it with a sledge hammer; how come no one ever brings up just how redundant utterly stupid this is?

Utter brain dead stupidity that will surly end in disaster, and yet people still write about it.

And let's not even bring up the fact that Naruto can' even have scars because the Kyuubi heals his wounds long before they can scar over.
supboyyyyy93 chapter 3 . 10/6/2019
LOL! OH MY GOD! That was so cringy, lol. I could never write a scene like that last one, not without being embarrassed, i don't mean it in a bad way but a good way.