Reviews for A Mother's Love: Beyond Life and Death
mikekoetting5673 chapter 1 . 7/14
I love this story want more please continue
snorlax285 chapter 22 . 4/14
Wow...I mean wow! This story was like a emotional Rollercoaster. I hope you will still continue with this story I still want know what happens with naruto and the villagers in kohona. Thanks for the read.
snorlax285 chapter 12 . 4/14
Hi. This is the story I'm reading from your collection. The first was 'Parents Return' got me so hooked I was binge reading and it took me a few days to finish. Love the story I'm currently reading right now, but wanted to ask why naruto getting thrown like a rage doll by Makura? I thought with the kyuubi he was strong as 10 visto lordes or was it because he only brought out 4 tails? Just curious enjoying every chapter so far.
Mariusz1988 chapter 22 . 1/1
This story has everything you woudl want to see in good work, humor with tears of joy and sorrow, action with a good pace, and charr dev. Please continue the story.
darksurlord13 chapter 22 . 11/6/2017
Update soon plz
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 3 . 9/26/2017
I know. Also very touching reunion of mother and son.
ichigo'ssneakyfox chapter 5 . 9/10/2017
OH SHIT SOIFON IS PISSED DUCK AND COVER lol
Ghost rider chapter 2 . 9/5/2017
I have in idea about naruto's bankai two hand guns the first hand gun can be black and other hand gun can be white naruto's grandmal shud be yoruichi oh naruto's shikai can be two swords the first sword can black with black flames the other sword can be white with white flames this my idea to you by the way my name is ghost rider dracohalo117 by please make more chapters it's a good fukin story man by the way I know what the parring for naruto is it's that blonde pigtail girl that likes wearing red she's from the vizard's by the please read my
review man I know people are asshols man but please make more chapters this is a dame good story man make soifon fight that one bount that minecontrals people just like she does in the anime i think captain komoura shud fight Victor the bound I know some people forget their other story's but please make more chapters for this story man this is ghost rider out y'all
ghost rider chapter 21 . 8/29/2017
please update this story it's been two years Wen's your last update it sucks because you don't make more chapters just fukin make more chapters your not a naruto fan or a bleach fan oh I have parring for naruto it's that blond hair girl form the vizards P's I want to see naruto's bankai and do the arck's like in the anime and manta ho and by the way it's Aug 30 2017 the last update that you two was in dec 17 that was two fukin years ago you two need to start update more ghost rider out y'all
Nihatclodra chapter 1 . 7/11/2017
...Why would the senkaimon not close for any reason other than plot convenience?
Guest chapter 5 . 5/4/2017
went shit
ivanganev1992 chapter 22 . 4/28/2017
Ch 22 I have still great expectations for that story . Black Tanto is dark Dragon spirit as the power.
The more Heaven caring is ...?

Please update.

Hollow poower with 4 limitless potentials and splitting the 2 is 6 . One of them plant .
ivanganev1992 chapter 15 . 4/28/2017
Ch 15 Well will You make Naruto in future as powerful as Gebieter des Endlosen Abgrunds? Or more powerful
or powerful enough cauntchiously do what he had done with Bijudama form 1 _ 5 tails
ivanganev1992 chapter 13 . 4/28/2017
CH 13 EVEN IN THE BEGINNING WITH ALL OF THAT WHEN HAS STABILIZED ADITIOAL ENERGY COILS NARUTO WOULD BE A BEAST MAYBE THE ONKY COMPARING AS THE RULER OF THE SIDE OF THE HOLLOWS AS BEGINNING OF THE ARCANARS THE SAME IS FOR THE SHINGAMI POWERS EX SEAL MASTER NINJA KUSHINA AND I DON'T WANT TO IMAGINE WITH OR WITHOUT THE ADDITIONAL KUUBI'S STREGHT WHO LOST 5 TAILS .
ivanganev1992 chapter 7 . 4/27/2017
Ch 7 NEW FORBIDDEN MASTERPIECE OF TORTURE ,

POISON ,ACID,HAEMORRHAGEA,PARASIDES FOR ORGANS , BELOW THE ABSOLUTE ZERO WITH
MINUS 9999999 DEGREES WITH FIRE HOTTER THAN THE BIG BANG BY 6 WHILE IS SUBMERGED IN THE MOST FLAMABLE LIQUID MAYBE KEROCINE WITH LOUNGS BARELY ABLE TO BREATH KEROSENE ENOUGH TO BE ALIVE BUT LIKE DROWNING BURNING ADITIOALLY IMPALED WORSE THAN HEDGEHOG IN A BALL WITH EVEN HOTTER SPIKES . INJECTED WITH EVERY DESIESE AND SUCKED IN SMALL BLACKHOLE WHILE IS RESTORED WITH THE SAME WITH BODY MADE OF PARTICLES AND ANTY PARTICALS DISINTEGRATING EACH OTHER LIKE IN THE BIG BANG IN ETERNETY IN THE HELL ESCAPE FROM IT TO BE INSTANT DEATH WITH ALL THOSE PAINS LIVED IN ONCE BEFORE IT HAPPENSWITH EACH THING TO KILL AND REVIVE UNTILL ALL HAPPEN AND THEN DEATH FROM ALL OF THEM WHEN ONE OF THEM FINALLY DESTROY THAT SINER SOUL IN THE ABYSIS IN THE NOTHING DESTROYED FOREVER .