Reviews for A Mother's Love: Beyond Life and Death
Bosma17 chapter 22 . 3/19
Please update
update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon
Is naruto going to be a half Quincy half shinigami
Gage hernandez chapter 1 . 2/9
palsies update this fanfiction its 2017 now palsies update this story palsies four me Im a fan
Screw those haters I really love this story
Emperor-Aurora chapter 11 . 1/1
Blah blah blah.
Faery66 chapter 22 . 1/1
Hope to read more soon.
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 3 . 12/5/2016
Why didn't Yachiru react to Soifon having a son?
Wolfone10 chapter 5 . 11/26/2016
LOVED THE LAST CHAPTER... SO MUCH GORE and FINALLY the 3rd getting OFF HIS ASS AND DOING SOMETHING! I REALLY REALLY LIKED IT! It was great, EPIC even! So many fics either depict him as evil or just REALLY pathetic... I LOVED IT. The only thing that would have been BETTER? Is as the haruno walked out of the council room she was INSTANTLY BEHEADED! showing that YEAH the hokage DID KNOW her allegiances and was waiting to END HER.

SO now the councils have NO POWER have been completely DISGRACED... All the corrupt ones DEAD, all the CLANS HUNTING THEIR OWN (in order to stay alive)... Yeah makes a MUCH better konoha. kiba and sasuke are MINCE-MEAT. Can Tsume kill her own son? Well lets put it this way, I wouldn't have a problem SNAPPING HIS NECK(even if he was my kid)... Think with the wrong brain and YOU ARE GOING TO DIE! Besides as I have stated earlier, kiba is NOT the heir, HANA is! How that gets so forgotten is BEYOND me, and extremely SEXIST! Tusme (a woman) is ALREADY clan head, it makes since she'd pass it to her daughter. Kiba is nothing more then a rank-and-file Inzukia. He's just LUMPED in to the class of clan heirs.

I also find it DUMB to just NOT deal with those four old FOSSILS and be DONE WITH IT.. They're NOT IMPORTANT anymore, they are DEAD, they need to just be shipped off to hell(or oblivion) and MOVE ON with the story. They are good villains at first but they get redundant pretty quickly (and also LAUGHABLE their just TOO OLD to really be taken seriously). (Don't do a kick...YOU MIGHT BREAK YOUR HIP!). and fugaru? WE ALL KNOW he ends up as MAGGOT MEAT.. SO he doesn't matter to ANYONE! This whole naruto as a scarred little boy is also GRATING ON THE NERVES, he's ANYTHING but scared.. Everything the council has thrown at him has hardened him not turned him into a neruotic WRECK! Remember? It's why hinata looks up to him.. This is describing someone that makes me VOMIT in my mouth a little, every time he does the "scared little kid" thing. I'd rather see him dark as shadow then this little RUNT.
Wolfone10 chapter 4 . 11/26/2016
You know introducing an OC into a world were barely anyone can PRONOUNCE their names let alone remember them.. Is a bit of overkil.
Wolfone10 chapter 3 . 11/26/2016
It seems odd to me that we are in the THIRD chapter and naruto has been in NONE of them... Isn't this a little TOO LONG of a build up? Build ups are ALWAYS a waste of time anyway... You pick something from cannon that you think should give him a problem, and you SWING that damned NERF bat and boom he's a weakling.. So really what's the POINT? If you give him power don't TAKE IT! If he can clobber orochi in the forest of death.. well.. let him clobber him... So what, it doesn't touch the over-arching story... If it puts him WAY PAST GENNIN?.. Uh YEAH, all jinchuriki are WAY PAST HUMAN... Does it make him an outcast from his other classmates? Um check history he's already an outcast... I think it's pretty cool he learns kido (the DEMON WAY) in this one, kinda fitting... and that stupid PINK EYE can't copy them... even FUNNIER. As for all the politicing and old people stuff? Put a pin in it and save it for people that would give a damn. (you know people that are OLD and actually CARE ABOUT IT).
Wolfone10 chapter 2 . 11/25/2016
This is difficult to read, is naruto being kushina? OR MINATO OR NARUTO, you're really unclear on this one.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2016
"I will not fail minato's last wish"?.. HAHAHA YOU DONE ALREADY SCREWED OVER THAT POOCH ancient one! No sense in claiming that NOW... How HOLLOW your words sound! As HOLLOW as your word is and as HOLLOW as your soul is. Nope I say naruto NEVER RETURNS unless it's to BURN THE VILLAGE TO THE GROUND. Let's see how they face the one tails WITHOUT him... I know AT LEAST sasuke IS DEAD, PROBABLY saukura too... maybe a lot more if jiyraya can't contain it. (oooh and wouldn't that just HISS off snake face? His biggest weapon BLEW UP AND KILLED his new body.. such a shame). Well that's if zabuzza and haku didn't KILL them on the wave mission without naruto. WOW the uchiha DIES on his VERY FIRST MISSION outside the village.. that's... PATHETIC. Oh well, another reason for Kakkashi to stare at a stupid stone for another hour! Seriously, he MOURNS way to much to be of any USE.. mourning over someone WHO'S NOT EVEN DEAD, and is the one THAT KILLED his sensei and his wife! I mean seriously?! Granted he doesn't know, BUT STILL COMIC BOOK RULE.. NO BODY? NOT DEAD. Even IRL I refuse to say someone's dead TILL I SEE A BODY.. You don't have that? Then you got no proof. Isn't the the stupidity that the third keeps spouting? He has "no proof"?... As if a dictator NEEDS PROOF.. ROFL. That's GOTTA BE from ONLY AMERICAN AUTHORS. OR KIDS. If a ruler says your "guilty" you ARE guilty regardless of any proof or not proof.. YOUR JUST DONE. Your friends are done, your family is done...rofl.. WHO NEEDS PROOF, to whom exactly are you proving it too? There is no JURY, no trial.

I think that's one thing that keep cannon sasuke in check.. he KNOWS he steps outta line and he's DEAD. Notice also danzo only tries his shit when tsunade is in a coma?... He knows step outta line and you'll be slaughtered.
I can see the hokage going THRU a lot of anbu that are supposed to guard naruto and putting MANY of them to DEATH. To anbu anyway: OBEY OR DIE. But I say hit them CLOSER.. OBEY.. or YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY DIE and YOUR THE REASON. (see mine works MUCH better at motivation). Watching a sibling get BEHEADED because you screwed up your job, makes you REALLY GOOD at said job and it makes for back alley deals with the councils almost IMPOSSIBLE.
rainermoreno chapter 22 . 11/20/2016
Hope it gets an update, I'm dyeing whit out this fic man
Guest chapter 8 . 10/25/2016
Naruto should get the boosted gear since it chould a got then he should able to kill makura with the right training