Reviews for A Mother's Love: Beyond Life and Death
Nathair1 chapter 22 . 6/26
WE NEED MORE CHAPTERS

IT ENDED TOO SOON
How uas and of this been entertaining, all I've read have been the sick twisted imagings of someone who clearly needs to be institunalised for everyone else's safety. Please seek immediate psychiatric counseling you sick fuck
Wally991 chapter 11 . 4/27
If you're here for Naruto and Spoon, do yourself a favor and skip chapters 10 and 11, they're just backstories to OC characters
Wally991 chapter 5 . 4/27
Ah, Aizen's question is so hypocritical
Wally991 chapter 1 . 4/27
Wouldn't she be thanking the Soul King and not "kami-sama"?
gollum48 chapter 1 . 3/28
I know you won't probably read this, but let me tell you, this is the best story narutoxbleach in on of fan fiction, it always brings a tear to my eye.
Thanks for posting this story, thanks for making, as deodars would say, art
Noicenoice chapter 4 . 3/12
The only problem I have with this is that everyone knew she belonged to a foreign military power. Mostly because no one seems to recognize that's how bad the fuck up actually was. Meaning everyone should know that the second it was found out that they would be fucked. I completely agree with Hiruzen executing them if only to avoid war with the gotei 13. A war that wouldnt last long and end with Konoha being wiped off the map had he decided to defend them. Even if we go by equal standards here that's a military power with 13 Kage level personnel alone. Konoha has had at most 5 when Sakumo was alive with Hiruzen and the 3 sannin. Minatos era doesnt count as they lost tsunade by then giving them only 4. Otherwise I'm really really enjoying this story.
If you come back to this I'd say a hundred vasto lorde is overkill. Maybe two vasto lorde as that puts the kyuubi in a dangerous range to be a threat while allowing Jubi if it comes up to still be a solvable problem by them working together or whatever.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 22 . 5/22/2021
Well, that was interesting kind weird having OC's bully the leader of the Bounts but whatever.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 21 . 5/21/2021
Well, that was interesting abit annoying that Naruto is so pathetic right now though, the bounts are utterly pathetic afterall.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 20 . 5/20/2021
This is an interesting story but adding OC's in the story is weird and making them far to powerful is stupid, and the bounts were a joke even Kariya was but whatever, I hope u make Naruto actually do something instead of being a joke, and rip some of the bounts to pieces preferably that loser Victor lamestein lol, but alas I doubt that will happen but I can hope right.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 19 . 5/19/2021
Well, that was interesting but Naruto being captured this is getting kind of old, but whatever, Kariya and his bunch of losers will all die soon enough.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 18 . 5/18/2021
Well, that was interesting so he has 2 Dragon spirits does that mean he will be a Duel Wielder of Zanpakuto's I wonder what happens next.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 17 . 5/18/2021
Well, that was rather amusing seems Tatsuki may play a larger part in this story that's cool or maybe she won't although I hope she does, wonder what happens next, and I wonder how the Vizards will react to Naruto's old life.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 16 . 5/17/2021
Well, this was great and all but why hasn't Orihime or Unohana just removed all the scars well mainly Orihime she could do it easily.