Reviews for A Mother's Love: Beyond Life and Death
SilverSurfer24 chapter 6 . 10/26
Really man? Having a kid tortured and then having the Hokage sweep it under the rug? Really?

Giving kid Naruto scars from torture? Really?

Man, either authors get off on inflicting bodily harm upon kid Naruto or you are just so lazy that you need to use a cliche that has been done to death.

Really, the Naruto get's tortured, abused and neglected cliche needs to die, there is no purpose behind any of that shit beyond simple shock factor, and even that isn't really working anymore.

If Naruto is really the weapon you authors always make him out to be, it's pretty fucking stupid to mistreat him. The Shinobi of Konoha beating Naruto is comparable to a modern day soldier going up to bomb before starting to wail on it with a sledge hammer; how come no one ever brings up just how redundant utterly stupid this is?

Utter brain dead stupidity that will surly end in disaster, and yet people still write about it.

And let's not even bring up the fact that Naruto can' even have scars because the Kyuubi heals his wounds long before they can scar over.
supboyyyyy93 chapter 3 . 10/6
LOL! OH MY GOD! That was so cringy, lol. I could never write a scene like that last one, not without being embarrassed, i don't mean it in a bad way but a good way.
Petrox chapter 22 . 3/19
didnt the captains swore to kill the ones who hurt naruto in konoha? where is the vengeance? how is kushina. the FKING godmother free of charge? ohh i was bussy 6 FKING YEARS and i couldnt check for 1 min if he was OK. I mean her, jiraiya and sandaime should die for this.
Rebmul chapter 11 . 1/26
well this is interesting but ima stop reading this till I see a update which probably wont happen
Naruhaku96 chapter 5 . 1/7
Why didn't Orihime and Kukaku recognize each other? I mean Kukaku help Orihime, Ichigo, Chad, Uryu, Ganji and Yoruichiget into to the Seireitei.
Currahee506 chapter 22 . 12/29/2018
Update please
Ntraveler chapter 22 . 9/15/2018
great story would like to see what happens next
mikekoetting5673 chapter 1 . 7/14/2018
I love this story want more please continue
snorlax285 chapter 22 . 4/14/2018
Wow...I mean wow! This story was like a emotional Rollercoaster. I hope you will still continue with this story I still want know what happens with naruto and the villagers in kohona. Thanks for the read.
snorlax285 chapter 12 . 4/14/2018
Hi. This is the story I'm reading from your collection. The first was 'Parents Return' got me so hooked I was binge reading and it took me a few days to finish. Love the story I'm currently reading right now, but wanted to ask why naruto getting thrown like a rage doll by Makura? I thought with the kyuubi he was strong as 10 visto lordes or was it because he only brought out 4 tails? Just curious enjoying every chapter so far.
Mariusz1988 chapter 22 . 1/1/2018
This story has everything you woudl want to see in good work, humor with tears of joy and sorrow, action with a good pace, and charr dev. Please continue the story.
darksurlord13 chapter 22 . 11/6/2017
Update soon plz
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 3 . 9/26/2017
I know. Also very touching reunion of mother and son.
ichigo'ssneakyfox chapter 5 . 9/10/2017
OH SHIT SOIFON IS PISSED DUCK AND COVER lol
Ghost rider chapter 2 . 9/5/2017
I have in idea about naruto's bankai two hand guns the first hand gun can be black and other hand gun can be white naruto's grandmal shud be yoruichi oh naruto's shikai can be two swords the first sword can black with black flames the other sword can be white with white flames this my idea to you by the way my name is ghost rider dracohalo117 by please make more chapters it's a good fukin story man by the way I know what the parring for naruto is it's that blonde pigtail girl that likes wearing red she's from the vizard's by the please read my
review man I know people are asshols man but please make more chapters this is a dame good story man make soifon fight that one bount that minecontrals people just like she does in the anime i think captain komoura shud fight Victor the bound I know some people forget their other story's but please make more chapters for this story man this is ghost rider out y'all