Reviews for A Matter of Honor
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Wonderful! Characters are to the tee. Looking forward to reading more snippets like these.
SilverWolf47 chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
LOL I didn't realize you write this fic too. Totally cracked me up!
Hidden Relevance chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
** ahahahahahahahaha
Di-Bee chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
I just came back from the dead, from that part of hell done for those who really died from laughter. I can't believe you're sending me back there again! Not that's unpleasant, but...

wow! seriously? a duel? two commentators? Magnus, the ear thing and...

I can't get over it. I truly can't. THis is just too much to take. You, are a genius.

I so love this fiction. I'm not gonna beg for others(yet) since I still have lots of others to read first. But, really, this one, is g-r-e-a-t !
Surreal Squirrel chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
DUEL TIME! nice...
tromana chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Oh boy, that was hilarious. You have a brilliant sense of comedic timing.

Hi, btw. *waves* I'm Div's twin. Yeah, that one. Thanks for the cookies and the welcome! :D When I've caught up, I'll definitely be back reading more. For now, she's on spoiler alert for me. *grins*
Ivy3 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
I generally don't like Crack!Fics, but this I could somehow see happening. Will and Henry are such cute geeks and such fanboys. I liked Tesla and Druitt sort of amused by them and of course 'mommy' coming in and punishing everyone. *g*
Dubbers chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
This was hilarious! I feel so sorry for the boys, yet I can't help but laugh at them. Very good work, well done.

~Dubbers
Shykeiro chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Mwahaha. I've to used google translation for the last sentence, but it's all xD

Ok the story now..sériously, i'm still laughting. They are really bad guys and act like kids, but it was really fun to read.

See ya :)
Amanda chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
This story was HILARIOUS! I loved it!
Trillian52 chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
That's very funny. A great story - I could hear all the character's voices as I read their lines!
KateCayce chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
*snort* Oh my God, you wrote a great one!
lenc chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Sweet! It just had to be Magnus who walked in ;p

“Ouch,” Henry remarked, shaking his head and taking a long pull of his beer. “Five bucks on Druitt drawing first blood.”

“Done,” Will agreed. “Twenty on Tesla shorting out everything in a three block radius before they’re forced to call it a draw.”

awesome :)
Kam chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
*snickers* wonderful, love
trecebo chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Aw, man! I was loving the banter, especially when Tesla and Druitt responded to Will and Henry being there. Magnus showing up was cool, but I would have liked to see more of the guys...:P