Reviews for Drow
Fate or Flame chapter 7 . 10/13/2003
you were really mean to drizzt. thank you! do you think that in the actual books Drizzt talks too peotically and over analyzes his feelings? (Nod and smile and agree w/me)

by the way i am registered under this name. if u have any comments please let me know!
Fate or Flame chapter 6 . 10/13/2003
i forgot to ask, who in the hell is Ao? i figured out he was a god, but what wsa he tha god of?
Fate or Flame chapter 5 . 10/13/2003
freak accidents are funny. i get to skip out on school more than you do. a few weeks ago i couldn't find an outfit mom woiuld let me out of the house in so i started crying because i was tired and i had (basically) no clothes to wear. i go to skip and go shopping all day. IN YOUR FACE!

(i am a girl so i get special privileges)
Fate or Flame chapter 4 . 10/13/2003
a waterfight would be funny...no...wait. it would be hilarious.!
Fate or Flame chapter 3 . 10/13/2003
yea. inoticed that reviews dont go up when i check them every 5 minutes. annoying, isnt it?
Fate or Flame chapter 2 . 10/13/2003
bruenor likes kicking (or attempting to) regis, doesnt he?
Megan chapter 9 . 10/3/2003
that was such a sucky ending. i...DEMAND that u write more!
Sammi chapter 9 . 8/31/2003
What the heck kind of ending is that lol i was likeing this story. lol anyway good story it was cute. You could have just gone on and on telling stuff about those two i loved it. lol I was expecting a battle but
Goooone chapter 9 . 8/13/2003
What the hell is wrong with you? Discontinuing this story like that. You discombulated son of a...person who's also discombobulated. This story was great.
Goooone chapter 8 . 8/13/2003
discombobulated. I love that word.
Goooone chapter 5 . 8/13/2003
only three chapters left? how will u do it, especially when liriel and drizzt are barely acquainted
Goooone chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
what happened? t-they left.
SSSRoaB chapter 9 . 7/12/2003
What the HELL? HOW could u end it here? And like THIS? This story is better than most of the ones I've read and u end it HERE? HOW DARE U! Hurry up and get the next chapter up! This was a joke, right?
crAzEeFAnFicBoI chapter 9 . 5/17/2003
This is randy (i think i've reviewed on this sn before). I just wanna say, i like the story (except for the ending ya lil' liar) and i just wanna ask, how did wulfgar die the second time?
Gara chapter 9 . 3/8/2003
I was just starting to get into it damn it! Oh well the end I guess
110 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »