Reviews for Drow
Goooone chapter 9 . 8/13/2003
What the hell is wrong with you? Discontinuing this story like that. You discombulated son of a...person who's also discombobulated. This story was great.
Goooone chapter 8 . 8/13/2003
discombobulated. I love that word.
Goooone chapter 5 . 8/13/2003
only three chapters left? how will u do it, especially when liriel and drizzt are barely acquainted
Goooone chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
what happened? t-they left.
SSSRoaB chapter 9 . 7/12/2003
What the HELL? HOW could u end it here? And like THIS? This story is better than most of the ones I've read and u end it HERE? HOW DARE U! Hurry up and get the next chapter up! This was a joke, right?
crAzEeFAnFicBoI chapter 9 . 5/17/2003
This is randy (i think i've reviewed on this sn before). I just wanna say, i like the story (except for the ending ya lil' liar) and i just wanna ask, how did wulfgar die the second time?
Gara chapter 9 . 3/8/2003
I was just starting to get into it damn it! Oh well the end I guess
SSJ5 Majin-Goten chapter 9 . 12/5/2002
This is relly good. Don't get down on your self i know how you come to hate your stories
Guest chapter 9 . 12/5/2002
wow, that's the best ending i've ever seen
D-eyes chapter 1 . 9/20/2002
Well, the story was good, nice plot and everything.

But I'd just like to point out that you actually have build a very exciting point with Fryodor and Liriel and this prophecy. And then you just skip everything? Maybe I haven't been paying attention in classes, but aren't you supposed to play out that part, letting people know what is happening, and not just leave them sitting with a feeling of being screwed?
Ditte chapter 9 . 9/19/2002
Okay... The story itself was good. A few minor flaws (as already pointed out: Drizzt saying 'Yeah'?) and Catti-Brie doing some unexpected things.. But all in all, a good story.

THAT ENDING SUCKS! If you want to hear the opinion of a fellow Drizzt-fan and would-be writer, change the ending! Do something! Crash Mithril Hall, kill Bruenor, make Drizzt die in the arms of Catti-Brie, anything!
Jenniefer Kingsley chapter 9 . 9/6/2002
That ending sucked. It was a really really really good story. I especally liked chapter 5.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/4/2002
no just can't DO things like that, you can't give us a prophecy, and just ditch it like that...
Sara V chapter 9 . 8/12/2002
HEY! This was interesting! I wish you would change your mind because I really want to know what's going to happen! I agree that Cattie-Brie and Drizzt belong together, they're kindred spirits. Please write more of this story! It's good! (trust me...I have read many, MANY stories that were crap, I know the difference) Sincerely, Sara V.
amarasaa chapter 9 . 6/26/2002
Listen, OK? This is good. Good. I may not entirely agree with the Drizzt/Cattie-brie pairing, but I enjoyed it all the same. Finish it. Got that? Finish it. Part of being a ff writer is seeing your work through to the end. Look at your reviews. As I write this, you have 72. That is a fair number. Read what these people are saying. Then pick up your work again, and SEE IT THROUGH. Right to the end. I'll be reading, if you keep writing...
117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »