Reviews for Drow
River-Zorin chapter 8 . 5/10/2002
I definitly have to say that I think that Drizzt and Cattie-brie are better than Wulgar and Cattie-brie. This story is very cute. Why do you always say that the story is bad? It's not bad and you're a very good writer. Please write more soon!

Zorin
The Wanlorn chapter 3 . 4/23/2002
By all the gods, people! CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISCISM! Don't just say 'it sucked, go back to kindergarten'. CONSTRUCTIVE, PLEASE!
The Wanlorn chapter 7 . 4/23/2002
Butterfly chapter 1 . 4/20/2002
the warning says the author knows he just wrote something sucky, and he was right.

"story" (if you could call it that) drags on endlessly, little to no character depth, uninteresting, basically useless, total waste of bandwidth.

you really got some set of * to submit crap like this. please try to pass kindergarden before attempting any more "artistic endevors"

- Laurie
The Wanlorn aka Drizzt chapter 9 . 4/19/2002
Okay, here's the deal. *tries to remember the deal* Oh yeah! There is no plot! Or bad guys. Or anything. It's just random images in my brain as I'm trying to tell myself stories to make myself fall asleep that I write down in the morning and conbine into a story. Or, what passes for a story. And it's Delly Curtie. And I can't do action. I tried... it's truly awful... even worse than the story itself...

Due to popular demand, I WILL FINISH THE FUCKING STORY AT SOME POINT! NOW WILL YOU PSYCHOS STOP BOMBING MY HOUSE! IF YOU KILL ME IT WILL NEVER BE FINISHED!
Tyr chapter 1 . 4/18/2002
well, maby not spontanious human combstion, but elven for sure! drizzt goes poof!
WildfireDreams chapter 6 . 4/11/2002
I think the main problem is that you go off the main plot with too many romance scenes. If you could write more about the bad guys and get to the action it would be alot more interesting. However I absolutely loved it. It's the best Drizzt fanfic I've read so far.
WildfireDreams chapter 9 . 4/11/2002
I loved the story but you just cut it off, how cruel. That's meaner than the Ronin Warrior origin story that just stopped and never continued. I do like Drizzt and Catti-Brie better than Catti-Brie and Wulfgar. I think he got a new girlfriend in one of the newer books but I can't remember her name. Oh yeah Dellie Curtly.
Drizzt chapter 1 . 3/7/2002
Once more, I am too lazy to sign in. Will you guys please tell me all the chapters where Drizzt says "yeah"? That is so totally wrong, I don't know what I was thinking when I typed that. Thanks to Liriel27, who brought this to my attention. *smacks head in embarrassment* *mumbles* An elf saying yeah...
Drizzt chapter 9 . 3/7/2002
Once more, I'm too lazy to sign in. Will you people give me a list of chapters where Drizzt says "yeah"? I don't know what I was thinking when I did that, but that is totally wrong. Thank you to the Liriel27, who brought this to my attention. *Smacks head in embarrassment* *mutters* An elf saying 'yeah'...
Liriel27 chapter 9 . 3/6/2002
Please, please write more! I love this! Ok, so there's a little OOC, and I really just can't picture Drizzt saying "Yeah," but I think the basic storyline is great. Plus, you have all this building up of the dream omens...it is your solemn duty to finish! Please...your story is the only thing keeping me from studying for my test tomorrow...please finish...if you don't, I'll just grovel some more, and that won't be pretty. Thanks!
The Wanlorn chapter 9 . 3/3/2002
Okay, people, I'm going to say this for the last time. STOP TRYING TO KILL ME! *dodges bulllet...AGAIN* Look, if I feel like it, I will finish the stupid story, okay? When I get bored with writing the one I'm doing now, I'll return to this one, okay? So *dodges hand grenades* STOP IT!

There was something else I wanted to say, but I forgot. Wait, no, I remembered. Okay, that dood who said it sucked and some other people say the fire scene was a bit unpredictable. You people ever heard of spontaneous human combustion? I bet that happens a lot in the Realms. So, ha! I figured out a reason! *does a ha! dance and sticks out her tongue, narrowly being missed by a missile* Okay, I gotta go find my bullet proof vest now...
Lithia chapter 9 . 2/27/2002
This does NOT SUCK! Please, finish this, or all your fans will cry!
Kyle chapter 8 . 2/27/2002
ACK! my tear...itz broken...jsut like the story...*SOB*
Kyle chapter 9 . 2/27/2002
a tear shall be shed, alas the story is no more.

(_)