Reviews for Drow
Iv8 chapter 3 . 1/20/2002
Hey c'mon, update! I just can't wait for the next chapter! Please, please, please, write more! You are talented!
Fainting Maid chapter 3 . 1/16/2002
Despite the self-effacing AN's I think that you should be proud of your writeing. This story is rather fun! I am enjoying your very close to Salvatore's Drizzt and Cattibrie though you have given them a touch all your own. Keep writeing these they are very fun!
SL Smith chapter 3 . 1/16/2002
Nice story ...love the lovey-dovey fish/rabbit bit ...the Catti-Brie accent is spot on ...I'm interested to see where this selling Catti-Brie into slavery thing is going ...poor ol' Catti-Brie *sniff* ...oh well, keep writing.
Iv8 chapter 3 . 1/16/2002
Beautiful... Please keep writing, I love your style.
Jenny chapter 3 . 1/15/2002
nice story
Salak chapter 3 . 1/15/2002
I love your Stories they're so awesome! more please more!
Wolfish Inclinations chapter 3 . 1/15/2002
Thank you! Finally, someone wrote a Drizzt and Catti-brie story! And a good one at that. Please continue, I'll review many, many times if it means you'll continue _.
saltedbolts chapter 3 . 1/15/2002
Admittedly, I came in only for the sake of the name "Liriel", since I'm sick and sick and sick of Drizzt-munchkin. Nice story, nonetheless, and I'm looking forward for more. (If you can spare some time, can you give my "Legacy to blood" a shot?)
Phoenix Skyborne chapter 3 . 1/15/2002
Nifty story! _ I don't believe that I have ever read a fan fiction with Liriel in it before. Please continue. _
Sierra of the Hordelands chapter 1 . 1/15/2002
Rashemen is far in the east of Faerun, just to the west of the Hordelands, which is just to the west of Kara-Tur and Shou Lung. Rahsemen is just north of Thay. It's a bit to the north, so it's pretty warm in the summer and quite cold in the winter. It's not _the_ Cold Lands though.

Sierra of the Taan

P.S. Taan is Tuigan for the Hordelands
Torquemada chapter 2 . 1/14/2002
Well I am going to give you a second review! And I rather enjoyed that story! Even the parts where you were asleep adn despite the fact that I haven't read the Liriel series.
Esyla Lease chapter 1 . 1/14/2002
::gets those lil goosebumps:: Ending's so cute! I would've never though about putting Liriel against Drizzt and Fyodor against Cattie-brie, but hey, good fic for late at night.

Toodles!