Reviews for Zombie Land
domonique1031 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
This story is really good so far you should continue
The Doh-man chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
HAHA Now that is just TOO cute. I wias on here hunting for zombie related stuff and this caught my eye.

Good job!
BloodCurdlingScream chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Dude, awsome fic!

I hope you can update it ASAP. It has a lot of potential, and I think you can make it the most awsome fanfic in this site. Just keep on the good work and update soon.
Evil E. Evil chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
me like
DJ chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
this story is awsome...please please continue it
Bobbyjohn chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Dude I love it make it longer man you could have a

great story on your hands
SheHasMyHeart chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
OMFG I loved it, keep it going, it is absolutely awesome.
Divodog chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Okay, I'll admit; this story came flying straight at my head out of left field...AND I LOVE IT! X)This seems to have a lot of potential if you decide to continue it. LOL I totally got a visual of Lilly as the kickass tenessee dude when their at the supermarket trying to get a box of twinkies! LMAO Sorry if I've already left a review for this chap. I can't remember for the life of me and I'm too lazy to check ;P
AliasSpyCrazy chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
LMFAO!

oh come on please update soon!
13DaysOfSummer chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
LMFAO! Funniest shit ever! Please, please update!
mypoetictragedy chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
NOW I understand what was missing in Zombie Land, LILEY! loll Well, I think that you definitly have to continue it! I saw the movie wich was very cool and it absolutly kick ass with the Liley adjustement D ! For now, the story is pretty cool, and its relly good that you bring out Miley and Jackson in the first chapter ! But with the characters (in the real movie), Oliver will be kind of be Thallassee (lol Oliver is kind of different of him but who care xD), Lily will be Colombus, Miley Wichita and Jackson Little Rock, am I right or wrong xD (I feel like I'm wrong for some reason xD) anyway for the story I give it 9/10 because it miss chapters! KEEP IT UP P
MysticFalls94 chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
this story seem really interesting! I cant wait for a new chapter!
experimentalgirl17 chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
ok you need to finish this story! I loved it and can tottaly see lilly as a bad zombie killer and then miley as being the "damsel in distress" act to trick someone else.

so cute she would be.

please update it more. i am not a big fan of horror...i am too freaked out by it...lol...but i like this one.

i wrote a vampire on titled iDon't beleive in monsters. based on Icarly. it is not filled with whimpy twilight vampires either. maybe you can give it a read and let me know if you like it. and thanks for the review of my other story.
lileyfan123 chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
I hope you update again soon. I just read the first chapter and i thought it was great. saw the movie and cant wait to see how you work the story out. please update soon. :)
liarforthis chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
ahha i think you should continue... i just saw the movie trailer for zombieland today... it looks good and so you def continue :D