Reviews for Angels for Now
Emrisah chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Me likey. It was a nice friendship!fic. Kudos!
k.o chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
"Means Mike Chang won't get teased for being attracted to you," he smiled slightly, knowing she was blushing without even sparing her a glance.

Mike and Tina. I'd like to see that pairing in a story of yours, for sure.

Great work :)
flareorfury chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Wow.

I loved this...wish it was longer but still. amazing. :D
Average Everyday Sane Psycho chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Loved this piece. Totaly Greatness. Falling more and more in love with this UC by the moment
thebestsongs chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Excellent and well written! I love the in-characterness of Puck's voice. Great idea and execution.
forsillyfools chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Yes for Puck and Tina friendships! You did a fair job at catching Pucks voice considering when youd written this. And Mike being attracted to Tina, hah. Totally fun xD Thank you for giving our favourite bad boy a heart
Hey chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Wow this is really good.

Love this!
Ophelia chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
This is delightful. I love the interaction between noah and tina. They're so cute!

Lovely writing, I hope you write more stories with these two characters (considering we have a long wait after the next two episodes). Well done!
TigeronFire1986 chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Love it! I'd like to see it continued from Tina's point of view after Puck leaves.
Lady Chronic chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
I'm glad you wrote this story - it's funny that no one's really responded to the Tina revelation since the episode aired. I like Puck here a lot, his meanness and his flirting, and it's cool how Tina stands up for herself in small ways. The ambiguous ending was just right.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
This was brilliant. I know you described this as a one-shot, but I would truly love it if you decided to follow it up with at least one more chapter. I'd love to see more action between Tina and Artie and between Puck and just about any other character. This was an awesome fic. Please write more!
GleeKidsHooray chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
I love this story! Thank you so much. I really cannot wait for the next episode to air already... Glee withdrawal is not very fun. Anyways, I loved how clever the plot is. I don't think Puck and Tina have actually interacted in the show yet, so it's very nice to at least read a fic with a realistic interaction between them. It's exciting to see two such different characters having a heart-to-heart. I also love all the little Artie/Tina moments. Overall, a very enjoyable read. Oh, and great music choice. I love Meg & Dia.
Sango's Counterpart chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Wow, I was pleasantly surprised! I was under the impression that this was going to be a Puck/Tina romance, but it turned out to simply be Puck/Tina interaction. Very well-executed and I love your idea of having the two "liars" bond over, well... lies. I also love the fact that Artie walks in on the two of them at the end of the story. This is a GREAT way to ease my Glee withdrawal. You should write a follow-up to this! I wonder what Artie is going to say to Tina? Excellent story.
XxRandomHeartxX chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
I really like the idea of Tina bonding with someone that you would never think she would bond with (Puck) let alone talk with about Artie. I think you did an awesome job on this :)

And Tina/Artie are so sweet. I hadn't read the spoilers on Tina, but now that I have, hm...I'm intrigued to see how it all plays out.

And I like that Puck was dishing out the wise words, and that he showed the deeper side that we all know he has to someone else. Real sweet :)
Miss Cordy chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Love it! I'd really like a follow-up, with more Tartie fallout from the big lie. And a happy ending! Good job!