Reviews for Mr Greenleaf, I Presume?
Inwe Nolatari chapter 9 . 9/27/2005
Hey there, Great story, keep up the great work!(Normally I would say more, but it is 2:11 am, and i'm hecka tired, and can barely spell!A!) Srry both that! LOL Hope to read more from you soon!

Laters,

Inwe Nolatari
fallenangel chapter 9 . 9/21/2005
just finished reading so far and lov ur fanfic but when r u going to update 'coz i wot to konw what happens next and its driving me crazy not knowing. Just wondering wot kind of reletationships there r goimg to be, if there r any (Legolas/Hermione would be great). i personly think this fanfic is one of the best HP/LOTR fnafics i have seen.
brianne goree chapter 9 . 7/24/2005
1 question: will hermione and legolas get 2gether after the war?
sanchezkm chapter 9 . 6/27/2005
This is such a lovely story, it's a real pity you're not continuing it. You've weaved together both worlds seamlessly. I'd love to read more.
madamwolf chapter 8 . 6/23/2005
Luv this so far hope ya update soon.
Gab chapter 9 . 5/25/2005
Look, this is a great FanFic. I like it a lot.

Suggestions:

Maybe make hermione a bit less senseless in love. It kinda makes the effect ruined when I'm trying to get into the scene and I'm doubled-over with laughter at Hermione and Legolas.

Add some new LOTR characters. Wormtongue and Wormtail, imagine?

That's it. And pleeaase write quicker, I'm dyin' here!
closer chapter 8 . 5/23/2005
please start writing again, PLEASE!
Gnaike De Foxy chapter 9 . 5/12/2005

hehe Danish

Really Really Good!

i really mean it! :D
Artemis moon chapter 9 . 5/4/2005
Man. It's disheartening to know that you haven't updated for TWO YEARS! I guess it's a lost cause to ask you to update but I will anyway. UPDATE!
Artemis moon chapter 9 . 4/19/2005
Nice! You were quite right to give Hermione this wonderful treat! The ever lickable elf known as Legolas! Yayy! _ Yumy. (to be said in a Homer Simpson fashion) Legolaas. ::drools:: Anyway as I was saying you are quite right in doing so as Harry doesn't seem to be waking up anytime soon! (As I love Harry/Hermione and HATE Ron/Hermione)

From a fellow? rabid Legolas fan,

Artemis moon
Artemis moon chapter 9 . 4/10/2005
Plea ::take big breath of air:: ease! UPDATE! Please? You are doing good so far! Oh, also please make the pairing Hermione/Legolas! NOT R/Hr. (Although that's probably how it will end up in the book.) I HATE R/Hr! Anyways, keep up the good work!

Toodles!
lalos chapter 9 . 3/31/2005
oh, this is really good! please add more soon.
liferscove2118 chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
I read the story through already I just came back to it after a few minutes reprieve

this is the best lotr's crossover I've read and I've read some dosy of a crossover stories

I'm also in wonder if your gonna finish the story

even if you don't finish the story it's absolutely great work hope to read more of your

stuff soon

Amanda
saab chapter 9 . 3/28/2005
Your story is marvelously written...the characters actually sound really like themselves in their original novels...the storyline is amazing and the imagination involved is captivating...and I love how you regularly refer to things from both novels and how you incorporate it smoothly into the story...however, Boromir was part of the fellowship (9people), so why wasn't he in this? He should have come in right after pippin and merry!

Anyway...get craking on the next couple of chapters...we're all waiting anxiously...haven't you read your reviews?...we want MORE of your MASTERPIECE!
282 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »