Reviews for Mr Greenleaf, I Presume?
Sung Wu chapter 9 . 12/27/2005
great story
Kenjirose chapter 9 . 12/22/2005
good story!
shirahima-syo chapter 9 . 12/5/2005
I don't think I've ever enjoyed an HP/LotR crossover like I have this one! I can't wait for the next chapter!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 9 . 10/24/2005
Pretty good. Little confussing at same placing, but pretty good.

UPDATE SOON!
Mad Hattress Skylar chapter 9 . 10/7/2005
This is like really really good. I like how Legolas got Gimli's Orc or Uruk-hai. Those are my favorite parts in the movie/books. PAMS p.s. just so you know I AM a new reader. Hehe PAMS(please add more soon)
Inwe Nolatari chapter 9 . 9/27/2005
Hey there, Great story, keep up the great work!(Normally I would say more, but it is 2:11 am, and i'm hecka tired, and can barely spell!A!) Srry both that! LOL Hope to read more from you soon!

Laters,

Inwe Nolatari
fallenangel chapter 9 . 9/21/2005
just finished reading so far and lov ur fanfic but when r u going to update 'coz i wot to konw what happens next and its driving me crazy not knowing. Just wondering wot kind of reletationships there r goimg to be, if there r any (Legolas/Hermione would be great). i personly think this fanfic is one of the best HP/LOTR fnafics i have seen.
brianne goree chapter 9 . 7/24/2005
1 question: will hermione and legolas get 2gether after the war?
sanchezkm chapter 9 . 6/27/2005
This is such a lovely story, it's a real pity you're not continuing it. You've weaved together both worlds seamlessly. I'd love to read more.
madamwolf chapter 8 . 6/23/2005
Luv this so far hope ya update soon.
Gab chapter 9 . 5/25/2005
Look, this is a great FanFic. I like it a lot.

Suggestions:

Maybe make hermione a bit less senseless in love. It kinda makes the effect ruined when I'm trying to get into the scene and I'm doubled-over with laughter at Hermione and Legolas.

Add some new LOTR characters. Wormtongue and Wormtail, imagine?

That's it. And pleeaase write quicker, I'm dyin' here!
closer chapter 8 . 5/23/2005
please start writing again, PLEASE!
Gnaike De Foxy chapter 9 . 5/12/2005

hehe Danish

Really Really Good!

i really mean it! :D
Artemis moon chapter 9 . 5/4/2005
Man. It's disheartening to know that you haven't updated for TWO YEARS! I guess it's a lost cause to ask you to update but I will anyway. UPDATE!
287 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »