Reviews for Friday Night Memories
Doogle chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
This was simply beautiful. You are skilled. I can literally see every single scene. This was so well done.
Loverofallthingsmusic chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Absolutely heartwrenching, yet full of hope ans beauty. You did an amazing job! :)
Ro 'FlyinBootay chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
AWWW! Its so sweet!
cameron-sarah chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
That was really crushing. Really well writen though. I like the idea of him 'replacing' all her memories with the horrible ones. Such a cruel thing to do. Very fitting.

Love the cute little snuggles. :)

Thanks for posting!
Mechabeira chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I don't know that I've reviewed this before, but you should know-even this far out-that this piece still stands as an honest, complex, and canonical testament to the characters. You've done a beautiful and complicated job of healing some ugly, festering wounds. Wonderful, wonderful piece. Brava.
Catmint chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Wow. This is really emotional, powerful writing. You've captured the atmosphere and the pain and the total violation brilliantly here. *huggles Ziva protectively* It's a difficult subject, one that you've handled delicately, carefully and tenderly. Characterisation is perfect and it's wonderfully sweet at the end. Excellent.
MontyTheDog chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I LOVED this! Especially the end. So sweet :). This was heart braking and heart warming all at the same time. Excellent!
MontyTheDog chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
jsq chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
What a lovely, moving story. Thank you for sharing.
Amilyn chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Good GODS but this is good. The poor stupid drunk kids at the beginning are well constructed, and Ziva with her knife and her hand shaking, and the way you describe Tony seeing her *come* *back* as her eyes re-focused...it's excellent.

I also like how you have her say that only Saleem had been able to make her cry...and Tony's thought that, for so long, it had been only him, Ziva, *and Saleem* in the park. The truth in that Saleem IS there with and between them is powerful and even more so for the offhanded way it is tossed into that sentence. Well done.

I love how you describe that Tony doesn't even realize that he's crying...and Ziva's description of her path to where she could no longer fight back. I think the strongest line of the piece is this: "He took my Shabbat memories. Like the candles. Melted them away." And that image of the candles melting and symbolically melting away anything good in Shabbat...brilliant.
RhyannD chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
I hope you still get your reviews...

T
calistico chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Probably one of the best post somalia fics I've read sop far
DoveFeathersAndSnowFlurries chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Nanuk chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
A bittersweet story, but wonderful writing with a lot of truth mixed in the pain.
LunaZola chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Beautiful. So tragically beautiful. Is it unrealistic for me to hope to find a man like Tony? My heart breaks for both of them. :/ But you are an amazing writer.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »