Reviews for Friday Night Memories
LunaZola chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Beautiful. So tragically beautiful. Is it unrealistic for me to hope to find a man like Tony? My heart breaks for both of them. :/ But you are an amazing writer.
JoyBean chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
I thought your story was very moving and beautifully written.
DollyTheLlama chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Great fic. So sad though. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Chocolatery chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
It had to be told. It's good that she finally did it. And I like the way you let Tony handle it. He's definitely maturing and you've done a great job with him!
CaramelFrapuccino.ncis chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
*sighs* Another AMAZING story from you. I can't love this enough :]
Cricket Songs chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
This is remarkably good and absolutely, terribly sad at the same time. :( But you handled the angst very well, I think. Your writing is very good; both your descriptions of the external settings and your descriptions of Ziva's and Tony's emotional states.

Awesome job.

~Cricket
nanichick5 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
I have told you already that I love you right? :)
unique.and.proud chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Wow, I don't really know what to say... which is a rare occurence. Very powerfully written. Must have been hard to write because it sure was hard to read *hugs* Excellent piece of work though.
jaelke421 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Wow! I know I'm late to review this but I just needed to absorb it for awhile. I read an interview where Cote de Pablo said she is playing Ziva from the perspective that some really dark things happened to her in Somalia. I think you captured that perspective perfectly. It is difficult to write Ziva going through something like this and keep her in character but you did it very well. This is impressive!
chrissyjoy chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
wow! so painful but so well written! I could feel Ziva's pain and Tony's too, knowing he couldn't do anything about what happened to her.

Best lines: He’d been living his life here in D.C. Sure - not happy, missing her, going into deep freeze mode when he thought she was dead, but he’d been safe. Killing Saleem once was not nearly enough.

Totally conveyed his feelings so well! I really, really liked this story!
SummerKnightly chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
As someone else said, this is a hard subject to write about and you did a great job. I still find it very hard to imagine Ziva actually opening up and describing it but then again I could. I thought you hit it right. well done x
alexcullen1 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
That was cute. I like Tony when he's nice. Good job!
Obsessed Pam chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Difficult subject to write, but so well written. Tony was so beautifully portrayed and let's not forget McGee. He was spot on with his backup support.
Gemcity08 chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
This was beautiful. I find it hard to believe that Saleem kept Ziva around for 3 months and nothing happened, that she's totally back to normal. Your story painted a wonderful picture out of a crappy situation - great job :)
tonyandziva4ever chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
this story had me in tears. it was so good!
53 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »