Reviews for Friday Night Memories
Viktorija chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
It was so sad and dark...but you did a great job!
Blenderdana chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
I must say to see two stories on the same subject in a week is kind of haunting. I will say you did an amazing job of showing the hurt associated with the incident in Somalia. I will admit without your excellent ending it would have left an even fouler taste in my head, so good job.
LorelaiGilmore82 chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
I had to let this settle down a bit before I could review. Intense doesn't even describe half how I was feeling while reading this.

Not easy to read, but very powerful!
Nemisses chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Damm you Saleem.

We are going to see some of it this season of that I am sure. I am curious as hell but I also like the way they just don't tell it in one episode. I think they are just going to show us little tidbits but Ziva reacting this way just might happen.
Harleyzgirl chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
This was heartbreaking but in your usual way you handled it delicately and with such emotion.

Reading your more mature, sensitive Tony is a pleasure and you do such a great job of keeping the characters in canon.
MissJayne chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Loved it! Perfect.
time.forgets chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
I'm crying right now. It was beautiful, sad, amazing but you made the ending happy enough for me to walk away (close the screen) feeling satsfied. So glad she's getting some new Friday Night Memories (yes, that is now capital worthy in my mind!)Loved it ) Can't wait for more

Jules.
SemperFiNeverForget051909 chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
That was sweet.:)
zatl chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
I loved the ending of this. it was so sweet and perfect.
EowynGoldberry chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
That was sad but touching and beautiful.
diana teo chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Beautifully written.I was truly touched.
Ziva4Tony chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Hey there, oh my gosh, this was... I am speechless, however I could just see this happening. Poor Ziva. I love how Tony was supportive and said nothing but was there for her. I am still speechless. WOW! Fantastic is an understatement.
Bamacrush chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
ME, this is sad and disturbing, but really wonderfully written.

This is probably a much more realistic view of what Ziva went through.

As difficult as it was to read, I imagine it was even more difficult to write.

Kudos to you!
Embolalia chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
It's funny, I was watching Recoil earlier, where Ziva slams Tony's hand out of they way for trying to touch her after only an afternoon of trauma, and I found myself wondering where that version of Ziva had gotten lost in the writer's room post-Somalia. And it turns out you found her. This was very intense, and very well done.
USAFChief chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Wonderfully constructed, ME. A terrible tale beautifully told. The untold warmth or degradation of human touch. You really weave the words nicely.

Thanks for sharing.