Reviews for Friday Night Memories
moonfaerie326 chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
That was so sad, and I can see it play out exactly like this. I mean Ziva is still troubled and although she tries to hide it it is going to have to spill forth at some point and you wrote it wonderfully.

I think that once Tony hears the horrors that Ziva faced he will cry and be incredibly angry at the same time.

I really like this story though I don't think those are the right words with how sad it was. I give you kudos. :]
mia58 chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
As painful as it was to read, I think this is a more realistic view of what happened to Ziva in the camp and some of what she would go through back among the general public. I understand why TPTB don't want to dwell on the after effects of such an experience, and why the audience would not want to see an accurate account PTSD, which is why it irks me that they went down that road in the first place.

The fact that you can write on such a variety of topics demonstrates talent. Made me cry, and I rarely cry reading fan fics.
Ryalin chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Brilliant. Troubling, but brilliant. And dead on. Exactly the way I could see things play out, though I'm not certain TPTB could ever really delve into the exact horrors of what Ziva most likely experienced. Really great job.
djEskimo chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
I love it! So sad, but really well written. Great work, as always
elflordsmistress chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
For a variety of reasons I will only be able to read this once - and all i can say is that I really hope that this was not done to her in canon. Not this way, certainly.

But I see why you think it might have been.

I am sure it must have been brutal to conceive the story and visualise it enough to commit it to writing.

*hugs*

Strong, heartfelt ones

xx
ILuvPelicans chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
That was...I don't even have the word for it...OUTSTANDING! I could totally see Tony crying as he finds out what really happend to Ziva.

This has got to be one of my all time favorite stories on here. I'm going to go read it again.
gsr4ever chapter 1 . 10/27/2009