Reviews for Love in a tragedy
Guest chapter 43 . 7/24/2013
I give up! The constant POV changes are completely unnecessary and are just annoying. They have been done awfully so whilst you maybe in Alice POV you've still got parts from bellas too since all you're copying it and pasting the sane thing over and over and I have to keep skipping chapters over and over since they are all just repeats of eachother!
Anonymous chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
I can't get passed this chapter sorry! I like the story line but I hate the fact that they are so young and the point of views were really annoying. But if you came up with better point of view moments I would've liked a lot better.
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
good work on your stories
Heartz of Darkness chapter 18 . 9/28/2011
yay for smart crazy bella :)
kitkatlang chapter 89 . 7/7/2011
I really enjoyed your story, seriously i have been sitting here all day reading it )thanx for an awsome story!
DarkRose2006 chapter 89 . 9/6/2010
Real good story. I enjoyed it. Loved the angst...It took a little longer than I would've hoped to get to the action, however...

A word of advice: First person (the differnet POVs) may not have been the best choice for this story. It is too redundant to portray the exact same scene in two, and at times 3, points of view. I have to say, I was rather annoyed at times, and couldn't read every chapter. I would suggest going into third person where you can effectively get everything in or if you have to write in first person, only repeat scenes if there are very significant changes by adding another point of view.

Don't get me wrong, I did enjoy the story, though. Thank you for the distraction from reality!
Butterflies-LastForever chapter 89 . 8/2/2010
longest story chapters i read before
LittleLionWoman chapter 89 . 7/8/2010
Adorable story! really it was amazing 2 things I didn't like how everyone in the palace that were friends with Edward and Bella died. Yeah, I didn't like that. And also the whole form of your story confused me. how you would do like everyone's point of view of the same five minutes. And I swear some chapters were in there twice, but ! don't know. Anyways, Overall it was amazing! really good plot!
Ziario chapter 89 . 5/31/2010
I loved this story, I liked Bella's personality in it as well, I hope you do a squeal :) x
H.L. Pennington chapter 89 . 5/22/2010
This was a fabulous story! I loved the suspence and humour and I especially loved the ending. It was such a sweet ending to a frantic story! I loved Cassie and her grandmother, by the way too! I'm hoping that you write more soon!

Good Luck!
Azairah chapter 89 . 5/20/2010
Okay so I loved the story line and you wrote it well, but, it took you quite a long time to get to the point and you repeated yourself alot. Other than that, this is great and you should be proud :D
Poppet 16 chapter 89 . 5/16/2010
fabb story loveee it
alex chapter 7 . 5/16/2010
EEEYYYYLLL does he make out with every girl ?

By the way its realy great :)
cyn23 chapter 89 . 5/16/2010
hey, the last chapter was great and thank you for a wonderfull story
Courtney.Cullen14 chapter 89 . 5/16/2010