Reviews for Meeting
kunoichi chapter 1 . 4/16
This made my laugh so hard :D
Indecisive Bob chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
A very nice follow up to the original short story! You know, I always felt like SG-1 tends to cause just as many problems as they fix... And this is certainly one of the problems.
Tasss chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
I just read the two chapters written by AvacadoLove before this and I think this chapter follows on really well. I absolutely love how SG-1 came to the conclusion that the Avatar is a Goaul'd after the description that Zuko and Toph give! The eyes that light up and the deep voice are good indicators. :D But if they meet Aang they would sure be in for a surprise.

It's quite surprising how well Daniel can speak and translate their language, especially as it isn't from Earth, so surely it would be quite different, and would they really find it hard to believe that they name their countries after the elements? They should know cultures can be very different on other worlds, but I guess Jack is just like that.

Great crossover!
Elise chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Thank you for writing that- it's very awesome. :) Though again- open ending...
HolleyS chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
I wish someone had written a sequel of when SG-1 meets Aang.
aveave chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Great story. Are you going to write a sequel?
Kitty-Chan UchiNaru no Miko chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
This is fun; do you plan on continuing it?
Kiara.Queen.of.Kaos chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Loved it more?
Sky Chain Lilyana chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Will you write another chapter of this?
Earthspark chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
snicker Oh please tell me this has a sequel to it...This is a fine setup!
scorchedtrees chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
That was awesome. A great, realistic continuation. Are you planning to continue this? -crosses fingers-
Amyethious chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Lol please continue
rain1975 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Thank you for writing this! I love Rampage so much and finding that it had a sequel was a joy! I loved this, do you think you're going to write more?

again, thank you for sharing it!
Vladimir Zhivanevskaya chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
not just the story, I like your writing style as well. Having watched every single episode of both series (though the last two seasons of SG-1 just weren't the same without Jack), I would not expected such a pairing. great stuff!
silverspetz chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
I think this is a good continuation of the first story. But seriously, what is with making this a one-shot and then ending it with so much potential? I don't care if it is you or the original author but someone better continue this because it is SO rare to see good crossovers nowadays.