Reviews for Marriage Proposals and Baby Names
Tanya Labell chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Ahh! So much cuteness! I really thought Chad would name his son after himself...but yes they are all cute names...

And the whole Sonny can't lie well was so true! But I will have to say I was surprised when she said "junior".

Good job!

Viva la Channy! (Or however you say it)
channystemi4eva chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Okey so i read dis story a long, LONG, time ago n i didnt no u could review without a account bt now i no so...here i am am i guess. ok anyways just wanted 2 say i absoultly LUV dis story :D i wuz 1 of da 1st stories i read n i wuz so suprised wen i saw it again. so ya reaaaalllyyy great job wit dis story! thumbs up xD
CCsmile chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Just randomly exploring FanFiction, as I so often do. This is like the cutest story I've ever read! Awww! :)
past decembers chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Aw! That was too sweet :) Maybe Peter and Erica can...?

-Bridgit xx
ChannyFanInTheBlob chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
I love the children! It's so cute!
southernchristiangirl chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
doctorWhofanatic19239 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
LOL! LOL! LOL! lolololololollolllolllo! High-larios! funnier than So Random! Mackenzie Falls! HAHAHAHAHA!
linkinparkgirl1989 chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
I like the original way of getting them to admit they like each other.
dancegirl232 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
aw and btw i LOVELOVE LOVE the name nathan and that's what i would name my son.
KimLuvv chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Cute!
ChannyRockerchick2000 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
LMAO! ICING ON THE CAKE WITH THE CHAD JR PART!

“O-oh, n-no, nothing. I n-never picked out my boy name yet,” Sonny lied. She couldn’t let him know what she had planned to name her son yet; it would blow her whole secret. And that wasn’t something that she wanted to happen. At all.

“Sonny, I know you well enough to know when you’re lying,” Chad pointed out. “Come on, just tell me.”

“Fine,” Sonny said quietly. She extracted her hand from Chad’s grasp and covered both eyes with her hands, her elbows resting on the table. “Chad,” she said.

“What?”

“No. I would name my son...Chad,” she confessed, biting her lip.

A slow smirk spread across his face. “You would name your son after me?” he asked. “I knew you couldn’t resist me. No one can resist Chad Dylan Cooper,”

You don’t know the half of it. “Junior,” she finished.

“Umm, Sonny, why are you calling me Junior? I’m the only Chad Dylan Cooper in my whole family...I’m no one’s juni-oh,” he broke off when he finally understood what she meant. “Oh, I get it now, Munroe. Someone’s got a little crush on Chad Dylan Cooper.”

I ABSOLUTELY LUV THAT PART!

PEACE OUT SUCKAS! WA!
Selene Melia chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
I love the name Leila and also, Emily. Its good. I like it!
kaylinwriter14 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I loved it! Very very cute!
sweetsinger4321 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
sweet! I really like saphire
Hopeless-Romantic2110 chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
OMG! I was giggling the whole time! my sister started looking at me funny XD