Reviews for A Cautionary Tale About Tomatoes And Zombies
This was pretty funny.
catzrool chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
A very amusing read!
Lieutenant Of Artemis chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Haha, I loved this! This was so in character and entertaining! It reminds me of the past seasons of Merlin, where everything was significantly happier, and they were a duo "fighting sorcery". Good memories. I miss Merlin,,. Anyway, well done. :)
Doppler Effect chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
I can't even begin to describe how amusing this story was. Truly, I can't. That was just...hysterical and so entertaining.
GoggleBox chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Oh my goodness. XD
My friend TruffleHead showed me this one and I couldn't stop quoting every other line and giggling. This is awesome. I wish I was as snappy with comebacks as some of these guys.
Great great job!
TruffleHeadnolongeractive chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Hilarious. I'm probably going to be laughing about it all through tomorrow. People will wonder what I'm planning. XD Wonderful!
guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
oh dear god i love this! your silliness is impecable (i need to learn how to spell) and man if they actually did have to deal with zombies i would have very much liked it to go the way your story went lol
iwannabeX chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
ok this is so silly i just had to say thank you :)
Enzonia chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Ha! That was hilarious! I started laughing at several points, including Gaius' book, Sir Leon hitting the Zombie and Arthur's muttering about Lancelot.
mollycoddle chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Poor Merlin, with his pot and soup utensils.

This was great!
toxicjade chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
HAHA! Dangerous soups! This KILLED me! Keep up the good work-I loved this!
Batsutousai chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
I have no words for how amazing this was. OMG. *ded*
bluepianos chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
This was hilarious. The end.

God, I haven't laughed so hard in so long.

I loved Sir Leon, man. That was my favorite part. "Sir Leon had given up on stabbing and was beating one of the creatures about the top of head with the hilt of his sword. The creature was getting slightly shorter but no less alive."

I can picture that as a cartoon or something. This is spectacular. Make another.
a fan chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Ok...this has become one of my favorite stories of all time. It was really funny. I laughed picturing Merlin armed with a ladle and a wooden spoon...Arthur doing his best not to look at Morgana...lol
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »