Reviews for Self Control
PencilComet chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Aww this is sweet. Rose was always attracted to the Doctor tho. He is a silly man. Just beautiful.
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Aww. I love the idea of the Doctor's love for Rose influencing who he regenerated into.
Tutankhamun chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Very cute. :)
I-de-BadBad-Wolf chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
that made me laugh! good stuff! Poor Christopher Eccleston with with rather big ears ! ;) David is just gorgeous!
Kathryn Shadow chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
LOL. Epicsauce. -huggles fic-

Because you were so wonderfully nice in reviewing a drabble I posted two years ago, I am going to return the favour to the best of my ability. So there.

(If I remember correctly, it is actually canonical that a Time Lord can influence his next regeneration cycle. The Doctor's just... not the best at it sometimes.)
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Fun :)

And sexy.
timelordsdaleksandsherlockohmy chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Hahahaha! I love that ending! How adorably hilarious! "Make me sexy." Hahaha...and he forgot all about being ginger because he wanted to be sexy for Rose...aw, I love that. Such a lovely little one-shot. I also agree with your theory...he can sort of control what his next regen's going to look like, so he chose to be younger/sexier (which is a relative term because I think Nine was just as sexy, monkey ears and all hehe) for Rose. "he could not stop himself from kissing the vortex out of her" hehehehe, favorite line, that! Great job!
bick chapter 1 . 10/27/2009