Reviews for Jacob's Promise
sarahmicaela88 chapter 20 . 5/6
This seems to be turning into a sick version of sister wives
sarahmicaela88 chapter 19 . 5/6
This story is complete b.s
sarahmicaela88 chapter 14 . 5/6
This may sound awful I still cant get passed what Jake said in his drunken rant to Leah right before they kissed. How his daughter is always around and he could never have Bea to himself. It almost sounded as though he didnt or like his daughter around. They say that only children or drunks say the truth. And he was supposedly drunk off his ass, so was that true.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 12 . 5/6
Yeah sure keep thinking that Mary Sue.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 10 . 5/6
Jake is a fucking tool and Bea should have left.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 9 . 5/6
Sorry but the whole I'm drunk thing is never an excuse to drink. Anyone who does is someone whos weak.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 4 . 5/6
Ok what the hell? Why is Leah doing this? And now? Does she really hate Bea that much that she wants to steal her husband away by saying she imprinted on him and guilted him into kissing her? And even somehow also has Seth on her side of having Jake leave Bea and their daughter? Why now? And why is Jake having these thoughts that just because he doesnt have a boy that he doesnt have everything that could make him happy?
guest chapter 7 . 4/16
AwEsOmE story...love it!
rogueycherie chapter 27 . 3/27
S2
Tanya chapter 27 . 7/30/2016
Good enough..! Please wrt more stories of Jella...!
Tanya chapter 27 . 7/30/2016
Wow...Adorable..&Fantastic..! more of Jella...! Please...!?
tamra.whitener.1 chapter 27 . 1/21/2016
Loved it! Is the third book up yet?
Ren chapter 27 . 10/9/2015
Great fanfiction! I think that I only dislike Leah and Jacob but other than that it's great, whats the title of the third trilogy?
Guest chapter 20 . 3/7/2015
weird
alixandria chapter 27 . 4/6/2014
Awesome:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
1,142 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »