Reviews for Insomnia
Audrey chapter 9 . 1/1/2014
Audrey chapter 2 . 1/1/2014
Was this Martha? I assume so. Anyways, fantastic job!
Chris4 chapter 12 . 12/15/2011
Such a treat to find such a lovely series of shorts like this. Excellent work!
xRDJ603 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Oh! Noo that last line was to perfect! Agh it just yanked at my heart. You fit that in perfectly. Slow clap for that! Hahaha
pedomellonaminno chapter 4 . 12/5/2011
I agree. And nobody minds much when celry dies, so it's better. :)
pedomellonaminno chapter 3 . 12/5/2011 on. Do you write thse while the song is playing? Because that's reaaly cool. :)
Doctor who romance chapter 11 . 1/1/2011
Hey! I reviewed! Anyway, great story- loved how you took reality and expanded it into such a beautiful, sad chapter. It's so awful how those little children were down those mines, and how as they'd lived with it all their lives, they just did. Anyway, your writing style is nicely balanced- quite soft and sweet sometimes, but I think you could be equally hard hitting and severe if you wanted :)

Also I want a pet Equia! They are so cool! Send me one please haha

TP x
MissEmris chapter 12 . 4/14/2010
Are you going to write any more? You HAVE TO. HAVE TO. These one-shots are epic, and it's like what you said about my Martha/Doctor pairing- I'm managing to like Doctor/Rose in this story. :)
MissEmris chapter 10 . 4/1/2010
MissEmris chapter 7 . 4/1/2010
Ohmigosh Ohimigosh I loved that chapter, short n sweet well done! I love how it was after 10 told her that she was gonna have a great year, and now this is the day that she meets the Doctor. -That was awesome. x
MissEmris chapter 6 . 4/1/2010
Aw. :)
MissEmris chapter 4 . 3/31/2010
Ohmygosh that's so sad... Why did you do that to George? :(

Yet again excellent writing, and well done. You really got the feeling of the mines and sadness and inhuman stuff in there. Well done. But it made me feel sad.

MissEmris chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
You are an amazing writer! this is like proffesional standard basically. (Well. I think so anyway). And I love this chapter and can imagine all the lights and stuff. Well done. Gonna read more now.
loveislouder94 chapter 12 . 3/29/2010
Personally, I agree with the Doctor there - pears just aren't that nice. Still, a sweet little chapter, as always. I like how you didn't reveal that Rose was pregnant straight away; keeping the reader is suspense is a good techinque. Nice work! :)
Otter Child chapter 12 . 3/29/2010