Reviews for Insomnia
timelordsdaleksandsherlockohmy chapter 2 . 11/3/2009
Oh! But...that was brilliant! Absolutely and completely and totally...stupendous! Such emotion. Oh, these one-shots are going to be excellent! I can tell already... And aw, thanks for the shout out/inspiration-ism. I think that's the best compliment anyone can receive...that their work may have been a bit of inspiration for another, so thanks so so much for that. I love the idea here though...wherever you received your inspiration, this is definitely definitely your own. I love the way she snapped at him...I think that's very like a companion...the way she didn't realize but now she knows. "Whoever it was he'd lost, he still felt every ounce of the pain, and it was far, far worse than losing his home." That line...let me tell you...tears doesn't even begin to cover it. Haha, no but seriously...SUCH emotion you write with. It's beautiful...absolutely beautiful. I do hope you keep adding to this! In fact, I demand it!
SciFiGeek14 chapter 2 . 10/31/2009
I didn't hate it i promise! )
StAnDiNgContrapposto chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
this was really neat, i like the double meaning you gave the story at the end with the reference to the doctor's descriptions of humans withering and dying. great job (and i love that scene in the movie too!)
timelordsdaleksandsherlockohmy chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Aw, what a lovely one-shot. I have to admit...I didn't catch the line that inspired this, but I'm dense like that...well sometimes...only when I shouldn't be...if that makes any sense... That was really sadly sweet. I loved it. I love the idea that he could take her somewhere he knows she'll really love. The way he couldn't stand to watch all those beautiful things die. What a wonderful job! I do hope you add to this!
49 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4