Reviews for For All Eternity
Lillianna08 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
aww that was so sweet. I'm usually not a fan of Carlisle and Esme stories but this was great :)
hollyhalebforeverlove chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Awww this was so romantic! Best couple ever!
SCullen13 chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
So sweet! I love it! I wish there was more ;)
Kaci chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
I'm not normally all that interested in the Esme-Carlisle stories. The reason I decided to read this one is because I've read several of your stories now and I LOVE the way you write, so I knew it would be good before I even started reading it. I was NOT disappointed!
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
I love how you have captured Esme and Carlisle's story. This one seems to be more about Esme and I love how you are letting us see through her eyes. Her rebirth and then finding love.
KMK123 chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
I think this was an amazing story. Love it 3 ;)
2 lazy to log in Summo chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Aw, that was so sweet! going in my favorites for sure! :D

P.S. I love the little conversation between the nurses the beginning, made me chuckle!
The Novelist in Training chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
I'll show some love!

That was

adorable

bestest

cute

definatly one of my favorites :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Good work :) I think this is the best one i've seen so far :) wish it was longer :(
Berit chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Itswas good, not the best, but good enough!
vanilfrappe chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Here's some love! i loved your short story, i admit im usually not interested in esme-carlisle stories, but this one is beautifully written!
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Aw! Poor Carlisle... It's about time... :) Bit too fluffy though, have a B!
bookworm19065 chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Cool. I love Edward in this! But how come Carlisle and Esme make love so soon? I mean aren't Carlisle's morals even more old-fashioned then Edward's?
2Crazyfangirls chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
That was totally awesome, you have a very good style of witting. This story was very sweet.

From Crazy1
Katana0304 chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
OMG its so sweet. Once again another good job! :)