Reviews for One Dark Stormy Night
ancientdragonduelist chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Aww. :) I love the bonds they have. Never thought of Rae and Rob being twins, but it's perfect. They're special bond, similar ages, it all works. I can see poor Starfire getting terried of a storm, but not Robin turning her away when she is scared! Or Cyborg, it's impossible to say no when Star has her big cute eyes going. :) Besides, Cyborg wouldn't really need to be awkward if Starfire wanted to sleep next to him, he can't get a boner or do anything. Now Beast Boy, I can imagine being turned away. One, he's a guy, guys don't sleep together if they can help it. Two, he's a guy, he ain't supposed to be scared of thunderstorms. Never show fear, even to those you trust. Kinda surprised Raven took him in, but whatever. (I ship Bbrae) Excelldnt story, I want more! :D
Locket123 chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
it was so sweet, i love it.

I can't really see anything wrong with it.
nicknackel chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Aww, okay, that was cute. I usually don't read oneshots cuz most of the ones I've read don't have any real meaning or point, but this was really good. Just a nice little story, that really captures their feelings for each other. They are a family, really.

Keep writing,

Beast Boy Rox 4-Eva
Somewhere In Time chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
So CUTE! I'd think Rob would jump at the chance to comfort Star, but I guess he's still in the "I work alone. *huff, scowl, growl*" stage?

Raven does have a soft spot in her. (Like YounTitan213, your first reviewer said.) She took care of those kids OK. (in the episode Hide and Seek)

:) I love friendship love. Always so underrated.
NotTitan213 chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Aww, that was so cute! That is definitly something they would do. It's not really like Robin to comfort them during a storm and Cyborg is turned off at nights so that leaves...Raven! But Raven does seem to have a soft spot in her. She would let them in. I loved iT, Everyone was in character, Good job!