Reviews for Brown Coat
Lady Allana Solo chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
The first time I saw that episode I actually thought Mal came back. Great job!
mysticmoon1331 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
o.m.g. THANK YOU FOR THIS! 3
reaverattack chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
I know I'm a mite late in reviewing, but OMDWG! Alexis Washburne!
Vanidot chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
You again! ARg how can you keep doing this to me. Will I ever see more?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Awesome! I have thought about cross-overs a lot, and the "why" and the "how" the two world got mixed up never really was important. Firefly is set in the future so a "time travel" incident gone wrong could explain everything. The engine on Serenity reminds me of the time machine on the show Stargate SG-1, so maybe Kaylee just did a little too much tinkering ;)

For those of you who havent seen Castle vampire Weekend you can find that clip on YouTube :)

Please continue :)
Reidluver chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
That was so awesome! I got so excited when I saw that ep. And I like how you are making it be connected to his fascination with murder.
The Great Space Hobo chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
ok, so... there are 31 reveiws aking for the same thing but HOLY CRAP can you PLZ write more? I-I want to know the full story! The mother, the ex-wife, Washs kid isnt it! Oh plz plz plz plz write more this was really good!
Alluring Alliteration chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
I had the exact same reaction, I swear. I was like OMYGOD,MAL!
FireEthereal chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
My first thought at Castle/Firefly crossover, was "Thats rediculous. There's no credible way to bring those two worlds together, and its going to be crazy fan stuff that doesn't even make sense." None the less I still took a look at this.

You have a great opening that has got me Uber intrigued. Now I want to see where you are going with this! In less than a page you have me hooked.
QueenoftheSlayers chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I laughed so hard when he was wearing that costume in the show. It made me smile! This made me smile!
Katie-Kakes97 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
i like it
OfficiallyObsessedwithPyro chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Only /everyone/.

I had the same reaction you did.
Dark Archer chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
This is Awsome! I agree with you, why haven't more people wrote crossovers about this? It wouldn't seem to be that hard, espessially if they used your story as a guide to get started. This story is really good, it makes Castle, Mal again.:) Firefly was the best show, and it was great to see it in that episode, of only for a little bit. Notice how he even wore his 'costume', to the graveyard, like he was reluctant to take it off.:)
BrokenSkye chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Wo - you can't stop the signal!

I've been waiting for someone to post a crossover, thank you so much!

Though I am interested in how Mal ended up back on Earth-that-was, please tell me you'll write another to explain!
KrC chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Absolutely loved it! And if you think about it there was that one time when Beckett tried to teach Castle how to shoot and he sucked, and then she left and he hit it right in the bullseye... I'm just saying, XD