Reviews for Legacies
Can'tLiveInAFairyTaleRomance chapter 2 . 7/4/2011
This sounds really good! please carry on! i hope she does go for a criminal...i really like this idea alot-bender would be a cool dad-pity i want him as my husband .
AnonymouslyJoker chapter 2 . 3/6/2011
. . ? Caant believe ya gonna leave us hanging! come ooooooon update
chaoticmom chapter 2 . 7/29/2010
Please update this one. It's just getting good. I love the movie, I just wish that they could have continued it. You might want to mark your time shifts. The jump from the house to the car on Saturday was a bit care
FactualLife chapter 2 . 6/7/2010
Please continue
Katie chapter 2 . 5/23/2010
This is really good. You should update soon, I'm interested to see what happens next. :)
CurlyHairedDisaster chapter 2 . 5/20/2010
This is SOOOOOOOOOOOO cute. I love seeing what you've done with Claire and Bender "many years later." It's very believable. Haha. And I love their kid!
Montreal's Song chapter 2 . 4/27/2010
greatt! I lurved/lovedd it keep goingg pleasee
19irene96 chapter 2 . 4/26/2010
pleasee update
The Moofinator chapter 2 . 4/9/2010
:0 You are evil. Your just gonna leave me hanging? O you better update! :D
Annika Kisha chapter 2 . 3/15/2010
I am so glad you updated. I really like this story
Maiqu20 chapter 2 . 3/11/2010
loved it
OhMyLennon 3 chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Is... that all?

Say it ain't so!

Usually. I hate "Next Generation" fics in any fandom, but THIS... it has... POTENTIAL, and lots of it.

This was funny, basically in character, and witty. Just avoid turning your character in to a Mary-Sue. Please. It has that kind of potential, too, which isn't good. But of course, it also has the GOOD kind, which can go anywhere!

So please,*please*, PLEASE, for the LOVE of GOD, keep writing, because this. is. GOOD!

Was that a little blunt? If it was, sorry! But some of these fanfic writers need to be whipped into shape! So let's get a move on with it- what happens next?
J3d1M0nk3ySp0ck chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
this story is excellent! funny and interesting :D

cant wait to read more!
candysays chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
I thought this was totally cute! "Next generation" fics usually leave me cold but I thought this was totally believable-and funny-and I'd love to read more if you were up for it.
Maiqu20 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009