Reviews for A Hero, A Paladin, and More
VIAMB chapter 21 . 7/24/2010
AHAHAHA

I loved it! I just love the way you write Genesis!

Thank you so much for the updates!
Yuffie's Ninja Insanity chapter 26 . 7/22/2010
Okay so from 22-26 so much is going on, Cloud not taking visitors.. love how you write Sephiroth in chapter 22, he's finally realizing he doesnt have to handle things alone and how he's going to read a book his son likes just to have something to relate to him with makes Sephiroth fatherly which I adore, and Ginger left his son with an unkown person could it be the child Hojo talks about? "In my left hand I still held the knife, tapping the dulled backside of the metal utensil over and over again against a glass" Love this line.(ch23)Haha love the humor in this where Rufus tell the women they can disgard their maid outfits. Zack isn't answering the door either, although it seems weird that Angeal isnt trying to get ahold of Zack I feel like this may make him feel guilty or something.. I feel like you are dragging it out that Angeal isn't seeing Zack for a reason... hmmm I could be wrong I will just wait and see what happens,and the phone call he had with Genesis it was really realistic to me.(24) And haha Angeals "be a man" to Sephiroth ... it makes me feel like in this moment Angeal is being more mature than Sephiroth almost like because Angeal most likely had a Father knows what a father should be and do for his child while I think Sephiroth is just feeling it out not really sure what being a father is. Maybe you can have a filler where Sephiroth is reading a Parents Guide haha. The ending to chapter 24 really left me on edge and excited but thanks to your quick update I didn't have to be frantic too long, thats a lie, I'm still 25, I would think Genesis would be alittle smarter, I mean he doesn't have that many friends... I also love how Sephiroth jokes in this chapter plus the ending of this chapter! Its all coming together now mwuahahaha (rubs hands together)"to either relay an order to assist the people for third-class, or fight enemies that arose" I'm pretty sure he is going to the latter but with Genesis you never know... Chapter 26.. wait...Clouds not dead? Kidding. And there is something fishy about Hollander, and I have to say I'm excited to read Clouds trigger happy, body counting demeanor. I can picture it now, Cloud on a rooftop sniping Wutai off like no tomorrow and losing alittle humanity perhaps. And if that was Sephiroths child taken by Hojo I wonder if Sephiroth will run into the kid... I dont know I have so many guesses about what could possibly happen. Sorry for basically repeating your story back to you... once again just pointing out to you my favorite parts!And congratulations on the 100,000 words! Honestly I don't know how you do it and I hope you don't stop writing because you're writing completes me, and my dull unexciting life. THANK YOU!
Circle of Phoenix chapter 20 . 7/21/2010
what to do, what to do... AGH. I'm hooked. Who's the kid? I'm lined. What is going on? Sinker... :D I think this is absolutely wonderful.
Yuffie's Ninja Insanity chapter 21 . 7/16/2010
Oh man, this whole thing going on with Zack is making me anxious, yardy, someone is going to know something is wrong eventually...and I wonder what Angeal is doing hmm... I loved these two chapters. It's funny how Genesis is, poor Sephiroth and Clouds not taking visitors ... hmm suspicious. Can't wait for more, thank you for the two chapters!
VIAMB chapter 19 . 4/25/2010
I am sorry I have nothing useful to say... except I am loving reading this story! (and I am looking forward to see how everyone deals with Cloud's changes :D)
Yuffie's Ninja Insanity chapter 19 . 4/15/2010
m Zack naked haha, I wonder what wrong with Aerith, maybe she sense the trouble in store. Poor Zack, ugh nothing worse than waking up at three in the morning. Great chapter!
Yuffie's Ninja Insanity chapter 18 . 4/15/2010
Lol, Rufus is in such a tight spot, very interesting chapter. Also calling his own father president definitely shows his dislike for the man :D
Yuffie's Ninja Insanity chapter 17 . 4/15/2010
This is great! I love how Cloud is becoming this soldier who is possibly turning trigger happy, which is amazing I like it when Cloud becomes forceful. This was great! You have so much details, like when Cloud is shuffling around with the gun or when he looks back up at Hollander when he says Legacy. I mean you just make it so easy to follow, you write in a way to make us feel like we're really there! I love it! And you put up so many chapters! Its awesome! Thank you! So Im gonna review each chapter :D
LoveableDimples16 chapter 10 . 4/14/2010
Hey,

I've been reading this story for the past couple of days... and I have to say I absolutely LOVE it so far!

I can't believe there aren't more reviews- you deserve them! :)

I love how you're writing all of the characters, Sephiroth isn't being OOC in my opinion... I can imagine him being a secret dad and not agreeing to Shin-Ra's bloodshed and all.

Keep writing! This story is brilliant :)
FairZack chapter 18 . 4/14/2010
Your story has had me on the edge of my seat. Your characterization is superb and extremely well detailed. I can't wait to see how the others will react to Cloud's transformation.
Yuffie's Ninja Insanity chapter 16 . 4/13/2010
This was wonderful you did awesome! I love the scene with Cloud and Genesis, Genesis was so confused and how he reacted to Cloud being awake is how I would expect him to be, quiet. Poor Cloud probably doesnt know how weird he is, haha... suspense. Its not a cliffhanger but it feels like it is!
Yuffie's Ninja Insanity chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
I can't believe you only have 15 reviews this stories is out of this world! You have so much plot, so much characterization, you have everyones personalities to a science! Are you Hojo? Haha, this is awesome! You write long chapters and the suspense! You really know how to get me worked up I tell you, I'm anxious about Zack I feel like he walked off to his doom and nearly died when he decided not to text Angeal, I felt like I was watching a horror movie. "Don't get into the white van! no!" lol "He's behind the door!" hahaha. And Cloud, the way you wrote the scene where he was cut in the throat I feel like you experienced that first hand! And I'm sorry if you have and if you haven't you really did a crazy job getting that description down! Genesis is showing his beautiful colors and his caring side I LOVE IT! AND AND Sephiroth has a child, this was a shock but I'm so pleased that you made it this way I mean this is the only story I have read where he has a child and this is the great Sephiroth we're talking about he had to have had some fun some time haha and the whole secrecy, his own son doesn't know who he is. Very clever. Love Tseng, you know how to capture emotions with words and Angeal I love his cold attitude almost like he's paying more attention to Cloud than Zack and rightfully so seeing as the condition Clouds in but I feel like Zack feels he's being ignored and pushed away and he doesnt know what to do because he respects his mentor. You have added so much depth into this story, and another thing I love is how the birthmother of Sephiroths child is dead, I mean when you think of it the whole mako and how SOLDIERS so pumped full of toxins, I mean I don't know if you had her dead for those reasons but the fact this women who isnt even the mother of this child ishelping Sephiroth is a cool twist. Well I can't wait for more (though I sound greedy when I say that) but I can't help it. You are a great writer and have me addicted. Sorry for the lengthy review. -YNI
KHRIS chapter 15 . 4/10/2010
THIS IS AMAZING! I CANT WAIT FOR MORE!
xcloudx chapter 15 . 4/10/2010
Oh my goodness Im so anxious as to see whats going to happen to Zack! Oh my god! And this chapter was brilliant your writing is superb!
VIAMB chapter 15 . 4/8/2010
I was just re-reading this story the other night and hoping for a new chapter when, voila, not 1 but 4 appeared :D.

HEHEE, I am really enjoying the story! Genesis always makes me giggle...

Anyway, can't wait for the the next chapter!