Reviews for It's OUR Turn!
Fangthehedgewolf chapter 10 . 8/2/2013
I like this story, maybe you can make an AU where Bumblebee gives in? Just a thought...
Jazzfan0217 chapter 4 . 11/19/2012
Oh noes Jazzy! O.O Seriously though quite an epic chapter! The whole scene between Jazz, Ironhide and the creature was sooooooooooooooo suspenceful. *snuggles under blanket* this is gettin so good!
Move-2-da-beat-femme chapter 10 . 8/17/2012
:3 Loved it!
Supermoi chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
HO gosh! I love horror stories, even more TF horror stories! Good ones are so rare those days lolz
winnie chapter 10 . 4/4/2011
Oh, and one more thing, LOVE THIS!
winnie chapter 10 . 4/4/2011
Okay, i finally read your sequel, my best advice is to make another one! :D maybe about zombies!
anonymous chapter 6 . 11/5/2010
I have only one word to describe this story so far..AWESOME!

:D But I really HATE that vampire-mech.. If I were one of the autobots... I don't know WHAT I would do!
anonymous chapter 6 . 11/5/2010
OH MY GOOOOSSSSHHHH! So much intensity! You are an extreamly skilled writer! Poor Bee... it seems like he's always the one getting scared. - Gives Bee a hug - I really think Bumblebee is getting tired of this vampire stuff. OMG! you,Aethelgythe, are the bestest cliff-hanger leaver..person.. author..Reading this is ssssooooo cool, much better than any book I've ever read!
Zea T chapter 10 . 10/18/2010
This was an interesting and unusual plot line. I loved the way you drew out the angst and suspense, and there were a good few heart stopping moments - particularly at the end with Bee.

I was reading this pretty late at night (I didn't want to stop), so I might have missed it, but it might have been nice to see the two halves of the story tied together a little more closely - with Cronos explaining that the way Bee had been thinking about him (or, indeed, taken amusement from some pretty cruel practical jokes!) had woken him, or called to him, or something like that. Something to explain why he turns up so soon after his name had been invoked.

In any case though, this story kept me on the edge of my seat and wanting to know what happened next all the way through - many thanks for sharing it!
PrancingTiger86 chapter 10 . 6/27/2010
That ended fantastically, and I'm glad to see Bumblebee is safe and sound. loved it! :)
Anasazi Darkmoon chapter 10 . 6/26/2010
Sorry I'm not logged in, but I'm feeling rather lazy tonight. lol. Anyway, this was an awesome ending to the story! I almost cried when I thought Bumblebee had died! And that last battle was epically cool, especially when Optimus finally shanked that monster. Oh, and I actually laughed out loud when Sunstreaker started chucking bulbs of garlic at Cronos. XD Anyway, that was seriously awesome, and I'm glad to have read it.
Aquaria95 chapter 9 . 6/26/2010
*reading while glaring at author* you BETTER fix bumblebee or i swear im gonna bite YOUR neck and suck all those blood out! leaving you like a DRIED UP PAPER!
Flight of Insanity chapter 9 . 4/26/2010
Noo! Poor Bee!

Great job, can't wait to see the epic showdown!
PrancingTiger86 chapter 9 . 4/26/2010
that was awesome, and poor little Bumblebee *gives him a hug at a safe distance* lol. loved it and can't wait for the next update! :)
Anasazi Darkmoon chapter 8 . 4/17/2010
Oh dear...so now Bumblebee is entered in "Cronos' Academy for Fledgling Mech-Vampires"? I don't see that working well, at all. If he's gonna end up becoming a vampire and there's no way to save him, couldn't he at least prey on the Decepticons, instead of the Autobots? Or are all the 'Cons vampires too? Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.