Reviews for Hurts Me Too
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 11 . 7/22/2010
Okay- poor Elle has no idea she's talking to Sylar and this is a really different story which I like. It's good and don't worry about update speed- mine used to be three months and worse.
Zolidify chapter 11 . 6/20/2010
I love it ;D
azab chapter 11 . 6/14/2010
loved it update soon:
Hornless Bull chapter 11 . 6/8/2010
An update, Yes.

I was beginning to think that you had abandoned the story, so was very pleased to learn you had not.

Sylar's reaction to Elle was very good. He tried to hid his obvious jealous of Mohinder and Elle's possible relationship and from both Elle and himself. The way he kept trying to push Elle away from Mohinder made his jealously fairly obvious.

I cannot wait to see how he gets his body back and if Elle figures out who he is before then.

Please, keep updating.
lv63 chapter 11 . 6/7/2010
ok, so this, soooooo worth the wait!

i have been waiting for this since the begining!

love that he seems to be jealous without even realizing it and that hes trying to sabotage whats between her and mohinder. and love that he admits she meant way more than that stupid maya (hated her so much).

amazing chapter!

i really cant wait for the next update!
draculina chapter 11 . 6/7/2010
wow this chapter really lifted my mood today :) great job as usual...but i do hope you'll update sooner next time...i really miss syelle *sigh*
Sakura Katana chapter 10 . 5/21/2010
Now things are getting somewhere.

Oh, and sorry for taking so long to R&R.
BookwormBabe93 chapter 10 . 5/8/2010
Update :)
Lemomina chapter 10 . 4/16/2010
I'm really glad that you haven't given up on this story :D

I liked where this is going , can't wait for them to meet !
lv63 chapter 10 . 4/13/2010
yay! a new chapter! so excited!

and it was wonderful as usual! cant wait to find out what happens when elle and sylar come face to face.

update soon!
amber chapter 10 . 4/9/2010
Can't wait for them to meet up! should be exciting. great update.
azab chapter 10 . 4/9/2010
loved it loved it update soon :
Hornless Bull chapter 9 . 3/8/2010
I'm happy to see you update this.

Elle worrying about her scars seems very normal. Also, it worked well as a way to 'make' Mohinder check out her body. It was nice to seem the progress a little in dealing with their 'relationship.'

I liked how you handled Sylar. He was the obvious elephant in the room. You did a good job showing the conflicted feelings Elle has about her time with him. I can't wait to see how he complicates Elle's new life. Not to mention that Mohinder has reason to dislike Sylar, even before he tries to win back or steal Elle away.

Update soon.
syelle chapter 9 . 3/6/2010
cant wait till sylar comes in and turns everything upside down.
azab chapter 9 . 3/5/2010