Reviews for Sunrise On An Empty Field
Baraayas chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
I can't stop crying! This is heartbreaking ;-;
Slovenskych chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
This is so heartbreaking and beautiful at the same time! I really like the way you described a nation's death, just oblivion. And the sunflowers at then was just... D':
this is a DEACTIVATED account chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
shit im gonna cry! shit shit! damnit! i feel so sorry for russia!
Ankhasia Riddle chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
oh. I can't say anything. It's beautiful. But so, final. Not that that is a problem, no. That's just how it is. :'(
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
poor Russia
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
This story made me cry so much. That shouldn't happen to anyone. Now I feel like rebelling at the rebellion in your story (which makes no sense).

It was beautifully written.

-Silvermoon
Daggy-kun chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Wow. So deep... Never thought I'd cry over a fanfic like this...

I loved it. But, if I could be so bold as to ask, does this story tie in with an event? Because for the life of me, I can't seem to find the correct one.

It was amazingly written, an instant favorite!
kakkujapojat chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Non, Russie ;3;

wh-why?

we've been learning about the Russian civil war and revolutions recently in history, so it made this even more sad ;; poor Russia, y-you'll come back, wo-won't you? D:

wah, this was beautiful ; especially the bit you incorporated about the sunflowers, it was simply beautiful ; I love the symbolism and words and fsajd this was so sad ;3; and gods, I fail myself again at expressing how much I love your work slfjsd.
SilverPhoenix chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Wow, that was amazing... really deep and I don't know why but I loved that detail with the cat at the end, it somehow made it so real. Love it!
ruthc93 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
No! Russia~! *cries*

This...this is so beautifully written! I haven't cried over a fic in such a long time! It's amazing!

I'm kinda curious as to what the other nations' reactions would be, you know. I mean, Russia disappearing like that...

*cries again*

This is an instant fave. )
Dadaiiro chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
this was awesome! I wonder, though... What would the other countries thoughts on the matter would be? I'm very curious. Say, is there any chance on you writting something about it?
Idiotichobo chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Wow, beautifully written. This was much better than your earlier works, you can really see the inprovements you've made with each fanfic 8D
PBW chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
I cried. ;_;
Additional Stickers chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Beautifully written, my ears began to water near the end ;_;

A part of me is curious to know the countries reactions to Russia fading, but... Leaving it there is a much better decision :)

One for the favourites.
Annir-Chan chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
No, Russia! T_T

This was so sad and brilliant! I've never been good with words so I can't properly tell how much I loved your story but it will go straight to my favorites! :D