Reviews for Masks
okami-onna chapter 17 . 1/24/2013
I absolutely loved it!. I really enjoyed the bit of magic and legend in this fic. I really loved all of your fic of In plain sight.
And your citrus scenes too, ha ha. I wish I had a Max, too!, He'd be very helpful and I love the beautiful clothes and the details that you described.

He leído que muchos autores se emocionan cuando les llega un review en español, creo que sienten que han traspasado fronteras, je je. Aunque mi dominio del inglés no sea perfecto, trato de dejar unos pocos comentarios. Si lo hiciera en español escribiría mucho más, como ya lo puedes notar n_n
Es impresionante cuando los autores se esfuerzan en investigar sobre algún tema y compartir conocimientos. Me recuerda un poco a Marshall 3

Thank you for a great fic!
okami-onna chapter 10 . 1/22/2013
Wow! that was just fantastic!. I do LOVE myths and legends and this is just marvelous. I really don't know why you hadn't more reviews, seriously!
You're definitely one of my favorite writers. I love all of your fics!

P.S. Sorry for my bad English. I'm mexican, so...
Missyblonde1 chapter 6 . 4/12/2012
Fantastic imagery! The description of The Morrgain Costume was breathtaking.
thena-ditey chapter 17 . 11/5/2011
Wonderful story! Got a lot if lols out of me and not a few awww's. Your zest is spicy and delicious and I loved Max and his twists. Very much a page turner.
Chris chapter 17 . 9/13/2011
Awesome story. I really liked how you melded the old and the modern world together. The information you provided about the costumes and gods were so good I could picture them in my mind quite well. Thank you I really enjoyed reading your story.
Banach95 chapter 17 . 9/3/2011
This is the most amazing piece of erotica I have ever read
Athena64 chapter 17 . 8/7/2011
Awesome story! I thoroughly loved it! So like them to bet on anything and issue challenges!

I loved everything in it: the action, the suspense, the romance, the sex scenes... and the Egyptian mythology!

Great work and thank you!
hhooppyy chapter 6 . 7/14/2011
I know you wrote this story ages ago, but seeing as I just found it, I have to comment on Mary's costume. Holy crap! Your description of the costume had my mouth watering for want of it. It sounds absolutely beautiful (something I would want to wear). Is there any chance you have an actual picture of what you described or was that all out of your head?
Husky2014 chapter 17 . 6/11/2011
This is one of my favorite stories of all time!1 Love it!
scubagurl22 chapter 17 . 5/27/2011
Really enjoyed this story, thanks for sharing it!

Lol, maybe it's to much NCIS fic but I could almost see Abby and McGee in parts of this. There are a lot of similarities in those twos relationship to that of M&M don't you think?
Megan chapter 4 . 5/22/2011
Damn, that was hot. I'm amazed you actually made the awkward conversation work, god knows how many of those conversations are so ungodly awkward and cring-worthy to read. Nice job. Mad props to you. Can't wait to finish the story
zengrafix24 chapter 17 . 4/21/2011
I loved this story. It was well written and creative. I also loved the fact that you stayed true to the characters personalities from the show. I get writing in the AU, but I have read several fics where Mary turns into the gushy, sentimental sap the minute she and Marshall get together. While I agree with her opening up to him, I don't agree with a complete change of personality. Well written and congrats on the success of it.
lizbet0 chapter 17 . 12/4/2010
Now that I've spent much of last night and all of this morning devouring your stories (especially this one), I really, really owe you a tremendous "Thank you!" review! You have a fabulous gift for writing and excellent insight into Mary & Marshall. I have ADORED reading your stories!

Some particular things I wanted to congratulate you on from this story: Max is a marvelous character, and I love how you introduced him. There was just enough mystery & foreshadowing to make him dramatic but not threatening. I think you wove the fantasy themes in very, very well, too - Everything rang completely true and believable. I loved the Red Death as the bad guy - very threatening, very true to the story's mythos, and he was appropriately difficult to conquer.

I loved the bet, the teasing, the interruptions (poor Mary & Marshall!), Stan & Eleanor's observations, and the final resolution. And the Morrigan costume made me drool & want to go make one, dang it! {grin} Mary as Morrigan is perfect, and now I need to go read about Thoth to understand how perfectly you matched him to Marshall.

This story is going into my favorites & will be read again & again & again. Thank you so much for creating it and sharing it!
R J Lupin's Kat chapter 17 . 8/18/2010
Absolutely endearing.

Well done story that kept me up far too late many a night - the sign of an excellent tale.

Thank you.
R J Lupin's Kat chapter 16 . 8/18/2010
Brandi's amusing, Jinx is beyond words, Mary is so very torn, and Marshall is... almost reconciled. Ah, the complexities of the human heart, and of a love affair that just can't seem to catch any breaks.