Reviews for Talked Into Self Sacrifice
AllBlue.is.myNinjaWay chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Haha wow! Love the references to Neji's future... headcannon accepted
Malice2 chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Ah, nice ;-)

You know, every time I read a fic involving the Hyuuga elders, I kind wonder how they can have several elders of the main family in the clan. I mean, if the twin of the clan head, his son, and one of the clan head's daughters get the seal, it means than everybodey but the clan heda would get the seal, right? So where do they find members for a main branch?

Just saying...
Missingwings chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
No, Neji won't go on a vendetta at all. Idiots. Anyway, nice work! This explains a few things and paints an interesting picture.
insane is normal chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Love the foreshadowing. :D
K chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
"He could have been planning on taking her skiing," Hizashi suggested.

"At night? With no snow?" the elder asked skeptically.

"We often find foreign cultures strange and alarming and they no doubt feel the same way about us," Hizashi said wisely. "It is a human failing and a lamentable one."

I love Hizashi here
miszhatter chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
"He'll be fine," the elder assured him. "I mean, it's not like he's going to go off on a ten-year anti-main house vendetta, right?"

"I'm confident he'd see reason after nine," Hizashi agreed.

Little did they know Neji's grudge didn't fade even after nine. XD
Proper the Incredible chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
This. Was. Hilarious!
LadyTeldra chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
He won that nine year bet...
Alpenwolf chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
I personally can't see this conversation happening ... or that it happened, but it still makes sense ... but "And to tell fate to go to hell?" ... oh the fun if neji knew about that sentence xD
chrnno chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
I read this somewhile ago and I just noticed I never reviewed, pretty nice story. Bonus for the fact it not only is funny and amusing but also something that could be easily fit into the actual story.
Icealeena chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Haha, I seriously laughed at how his responses were short and direct and the humour was evident and... well, basically, I loved it! :D Hehe, just no words to truly describe this :)
just someone chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
i'm not sure whether that was horrific or hysterical.
poshbob19 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
That elder was sorta funny but really really stupid, self centered, arrogant. I think that's how he's supposed to be; after all, the Hyuuga are obnoxious. I like this story a lot!

And the part where Hizashi asked if he could punch Hiashi...I guessed that's why Hizashi punched in the anime... :) Hmmm... giving Hiashi a curse seal makes sense. & the elder was wrong when he said that Neji wasn't going to go off on a ten-year anti-main house vendetta. That was funny! Nice job!
Unyielding Wish chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
"Just the same he could be an incompetent buffoon and would still be preferable to a three-year-old girl," the elder continued.

"You and some of the other elders couldn't lead by proxy until she was old enough to assume the responsibilities herself?" Hizashi inquired.

"We could, but the position of clan head typically demands a strong, decisive leader. We have never had a group of advisors rule before and that would inevitably take power away from the clan head and even if all goes well and Hinata becomes a proper head when she becomes of age, she would inevitably remain too easily influenced and we simply cannot have that. The clan needs someone strong and dynamic like Hiashi," the elder declared.

"The clan needs Konoha not to get involved and force you to hand him over or – God forbid – go to war over this," Hizashi countered. "If nothing else, think about the political and social repercussions the Hokage overruling the clan head in clan affairs or of another was so soon after the last one and everyone knowing it was entirely because of our stubbornness."

"I agree that we need to give in to Kumo's demands," the elder assured him.

"Okay," Hizashi said, wondering what the point of the previous conversation had just been. "My brother seems willing, so-"

"You misunderstand me: I have no intention of handing Hiashi over," the elder said firmly.

"But…" Hizashi began, feeling a bit lost. "You just said-"

Again, he was interrupted. "They want Hiashi's corpse then they shall have it."

"Are you bipolar or something?" Hizashi demanded. "Because you keep switching sides every other sentence!"

Ha-ha...that's really funny. Keep up the good work!
erik chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
And this could be canon.