Reviews for Talked Into Self Sacrifice
DarkKing009 chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
lol
RedRainbows chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
I love so many lines from this but if I write all of them it will probably take half a page. You are an awesome comedy writer! Kudos!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
"I can only assume the ambassador wished to adopt a child and there was simply to much paperwork to do it legally," Hizashi deadpanned.
(This made me giggle!)
"He could have been planning to take her skiing," Hizashi suggested.
"At night? With no snow?" the elder asked skeptically.
(My mother was in the room when I tried [unsuccessfully] to stop my laughter)
"Are you bipolar or something?" Hizashi demanded. "Because you keep switching sides every other second!"
(My ultimate favorite!)
There were a lot more but I think this much is enough! You are an awesome writer in humor and I love all your stories that I've read. Keep up the awesome work!
Actual.Loki chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Haha wow! Love the references to Neji's future... headcannon accepted
Malice2 chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Ah, nice ;-)

You know, every time I read a fic involving the Hyuuga elders, I kind wonder how they can have several elders of the main family in the clan. I mean, if the twin of the clan head, his son, and one of the clan head's daughters get the seal, it means than everybodey but the clan heda would get the seal, right? So where do they find members for a main branch?

Just saying...
Missingwings chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
No, Neji won't go on a vendetta at all. Idiots. Anyway, nice work! This explains a few things and paints an interesting picture.
insane is normal chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Love the foreshadowing. :D
K chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
"He could have been planning on taking her skiing," Hizashi suggested.

"At night? With no snow?" the elder asked skeptically.

"We often find foreign cultures strange and alarming and they no doubt feel the same way about us," Hizashi said wisely. "It is a human failing and a lamentable one."

I love Hizashi here
miszhatter chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
"He'll be fine," the elder assured him. "I mean, it's not like he's going to go off on a ten-year anti-main house vendetta, right?"

"I'm confident he'd see reason after nine," Hizashi agreed.

Little did they know Neji's grudge didn't fade even after nine. XD
Proper the Incredible chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
This. Was. Hilarious!
LadyTeldra chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
He won that nine year bet...
Alpenwolf chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
I personally can't see this conversation happening ... or that it happened, but it still makes sense ... but "And to tell fate to go to hell?" ... oh the fun if neji knew about that sentence xD
chrnno chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
I read this somewhile ago and I just noticed I never reviewed, pretty nice story. Bonus for the fact it not only is funny and amusing but also something that could be easily fit into the actual story.
Icealeena chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Haha, I seriously laughed at how his responses were short and direct and the humour was evident and... well, basically, I loved it! :D Hehe, just no words to truly describe this :)
just someone chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
i'm not sure whether that was horrific or hysterical.