Reviews for Power of Two
Guest chapter 3 . 11/11/2011
that was great. i loved the idea of matt & scarlet (/ marlet maybe or scatt ) keep going you are amazing
thisismeCRAZY chapter 3 . 11/6/2010
This whole story was pretty cool and I really enjoyed reading it, I think that you should carry the story on but that Matt and Scarlett should be seperated it would interesting to find out what would happen if they all try to find each other again or if they all give and give in to the old ones.
LittleMissSuicide chapter 3 . 9/14/2010
Till now I liked all the three chapters. They're great. You should keep on writing this.
Hockeygirl chapter 3 . 8/24/2010
I don't get dis r u toting da gatekpers bk wid ur own Stryker or da sme Stryker rid ur own changes srry I've Neva red fanfiction bfre I didn't even no it excisted lol
sasuke-kun-19 chapter 3 . 7/25/2010
Where can I see the poll? :D

Ohh~~ I love the part where they are chop-chop (XD),,

hehe,, it's like in the Book, haha..:D

Keep it up~
Seph's Madisen Moss chapter 3 . 7/7/2010
I think you should keep writing the story even if the next book is not out yet and not acurate. You are a good writer and I like your story a lot and want to read more. So keep writing.

Fly On,

Seph's Madisen Moss

P.S. If you keep writing I will just say Shawnee
Laserfire chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Firstly, sorry it took me so long to review. Secondly: UPDATE RIGHT NOW! Please, I've not read a Gatekeeper story this good before.

Inspirational!

LF xoxo
ParallelWonderland chapter 3 . 6/16/2010
Update! I want to know what happens!
xXbete-noireXx chapter 3 . 6/2/2010
Amazing! I spotted a few run ons in there but otherwise, I thuoght it was awsome!
Blackhawk1997 chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
PLEASE write more
Laserfire chapter 2 . 4/27/2010
Yeah, it's good but you do realise that there is another name for these stories not just The Gatekeepers? It's the Power of Five and there are more stories there too so you should move your story and you'll get more reviews.
I like it.
LF xo
there's no 'u' in 'awesome chapter 2 . 4/1/2010
great update!
Hope Cooper chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
nice you should add more :)
Nex Silentium chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
I'm in the middle of Necropolis right now. Page 195 to be exact. I haven't gotten to this part yet, Scar's just seen the airport guy's eyes change into crocodile ones. I thought that'd be a good cliffhanger for now.

I rented my book from a library, and it's signed by ANTHONY HOROWITZ HIMSELF! I'M NOT KIDDING!

And this is amazing. I really like how you write. Totally going on as a fave!

Kenz
sasuke-kun-19 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
waahh~

i read this part to in my book..

oh...how i love Matt feels about Scarlette.. *u*

hehe, anyway, i love the way you put your story..