Reviews for The Talk
Inosolan chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I love this - it's even great on it's own.
Famigleea89 chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
and thats what i call a...BURN lol finally somebody tells sam the truth he needed to hear instead of "it wasnt ur fault" bull he didnt even try lol im glad hes jelous maybe he can feel how leah felt when he left her for her cousin! great job!
Firefly-class chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
i didn't even know this one shot existed. I am sure Sam does not realize he just helped jacob clear up any confusion he had about his feeling toward leah.

can't wait for the next chapter of the regular story.
BLACKWATER4EVR chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
great one! i like it, but it was a bit repetitive.
ravenwhitlock33 chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Loved it...

Could you please do a one shot with the conversation between Bella and Jacob fighting? Personally, I don't think Edward would be upset with the imprint being broken, but I believe deep down Bella never got over Jacob and it's kind of her way of always keeping his around... She would be furious beyond belief...

Sam did love her, just not enough.

Thanks and please continue.

For a neat twist, could Leah not be in an eternal menopause when she is phasing, but a constant state of ovulation. Think about it, she could get pregnant with Jacob's baby and the day of the birth, that could be the day the imprint is broken... So many possibilities from there.

Anyway, thanks and have a great one...
Luci-Marlena chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
this is really good

I love the whole I love her/You love her but you imprinted debate

and Jake realizing that he loves Leah! so cute

no to mention Paul! my goodness, if someone dragged me all the way over only to tell me to leave I'd be p*ssed too!

so good

Imprinting Magic chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
laurazuleta18 chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Loved it!

I love the just taking Paul to make him have less time with his rach!

loved it!

I love this little one-shots!
lustofficial chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Luved it! Made m me feel like crapafter laughing.

TheVividTruth chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
"God Sam! Listen to yourself. Bitch, bitch, bitch. Whine, whine, whine. Yeah it was supposed to be her, but guess what, IT WASN'T! YOU MARRIED EMILY!" I screamed.

HELL YA! Sam, she doesn't care about anymore, well she doesn't love you the way she used to so suck it up and take the stick out of your a$$.

"You can't break an imprint Jacob."

"How would you know?" I snap back at him,

"You never even tried."

Because that’s the truth.

"I love her Sam. You can't change that."

And with that I turn and walk away leaving Sam speechless with his own thoughts and misery.

HELL YES...that's the way it Jake...THANK YOU!

This was amazing.
Kei Jones chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Wow, I loved the confrontation between Sam and Jacob. Sam's bold declaration about Jacob's feelings for Leah. I love Jacob's thought process over his feelings for Leah only to realize that Sam is right. He knows its not right for him to feel the way he does but at the same time he's not going to fight it. He loves Leah and wants to love Leah. YAY! TAKE THAT SAM! I'm also happy to see that Jacob didn't go the route of trying to tell Sam that it would work and kept it focused on his feelings in the situation and the fight. Right now he hasn't promised anything which is fine by me. Loved this one-shot and your other story too. Keep up the great work.
DeadAccount80 chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Hell yeah!
Jacobleah chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Damn ! That was so good ! As much as I like the humor in "The Woes..." I'm glad your getting back to the intensity of it and this outtake as well chapter #24 was full of it.

I love the badass Jake vs Sam showdown of this chapter - Jake

realization of his feelings for Leah and his defense of her to Sam. Loved it ! This chapter even made me understand Sam better and made him more sympathetic. Thanks