Reviews for What Doesn't Itch
sirensbane chapter 1 . 7/29
I love that what Neal is complaining about is not going into danger, but having to wear a cheap suit. His protests were hilarious, as was peters distinct lack of sympathy.
Karin chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Poor Neal D
JackSparrowRocks chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
omg! amazing story;ine

except for the surreptitious not mentioning why he has to wear a cheap suit that doesnt go with his hat.

also perfect charecterization
TheOrchid chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Pwah~ Oh the horror- his hat doesn't match. *snickers*
morgo7kc chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
very well written! since Neal has to impersonate Peter in season 2.5, we'll get to see how Jeff's and your situations compare. I think don't think anything can top this though :)
frznlights chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
PEMDAS chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
lol! love this!
RainyJ.T chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Hahaha, this is so perfect. I am officially giggling with glee. :)

you write them so well, it's adorable!
Aeryn Entari chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Peter in THE hat? PRICELESS!

even better than the first one and you're def. getting those characters down!
jesse chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
You made Neal so adorable. I love it.

"It doesn't go with my hat. Everything goes with my hat!"

It's brilliant.
babybluepineapple chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
very cute funny storie
JeanneZ84 chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
This story was excellent.

Yes I think it has the humor it needs too.

Neal trying to let Peter know how he feels when he says to Peter“Have you ever considered that you might be so grumpy and irritable because of the suits you wear? I really think that if you wore proper clothes, you’d—" and then of course Peter's answer to it Peter frowned at being called “grumpy and irritable,” then gave his head a sharp shake and interrupted. “Neal, you won’t distract me. You will wear that suit – don’t give me that look! And besides, FBI agents don’t wear Armani hats, or whatever the heck this is, so you can’t wear it anyway.” I just loved it.

Oh,and the very beginning Peter opening the door and coming in the room very causiously,afraid of what he might see.

JeanneZ84
Gamine Madcap chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Oh I love that-that Peter had always had a secret desire to try on Neal's hat. Priceless. Keep up the great work!
Minuit Lugubre chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Ha! I love the idea of Peter secretly wanting to wear Neal's hat (as a proud owner of several fedoras myself, I understand the urge).

Very amusing story, and in-character as well. Excellent job!
ddamato chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Yay! I love this - so much! *big grin*

I do hope you continue with these one shot sequels. d:

Great job, and please continue writing.