Reviews for Sakura Spring
Cocoa2795 chapter 2 . 8/18
oh my so cute the ending
Cocoa2795 chapter 1 . 8/18
nice fic
Sylvan Moon chapter 13 . 5/13
I don't know why but this story made me cry. Or maybe I'm just emotional. But it was beautiful. Thank you so much. To be honest, I don't think I-pin and Hibari can really end up together but it is wonderful to think that they had moments like this.
Tsuichiro Renji chapter 2 . 11/6/2014
I don't support this pairing. I know I-Pin liked Hibari and Hibari had warm spot for I-Pin but they just didn't made for each other. Ryohei and Hana were did in canon, but these two were not. Actually, OC will be more appreciated by me.
But the way you writing the story... it's really nice. I had a warm feeling when I read this although I'm still in chapter 2. I think I will read more. Please, continue your good work.
crowdstroia chapter 13 . 7/1/2014
Uggghhh, I still want some mooorreeee. Will you do an epilogue? About how they will married or something? I am pretty much satisfied by the last chapter. But I want moooreee.
Anyway, I love this. No kidding. The chemistry between Hibari and I-Pin was so close. Their interactions also realistic. But, I just want more.
crowdstroia chapter 12 . 7/1/2014
AAAAHHHHHH IT'S ABOUT TIME! Ohmagwad I'm so haappppyyy! They finally kissing! And, well, I-Pin really is understand Hibari. She knows him well. Hibari's "You ruin my concentration" is the way he speaks, "I can't stop thinking about you" hm? That's very romantic...
crowdstroia chapter 11 . 7/1/2014
I... I don't know... ist's just sad. I-pin, poor you. And, I believe that even though Hibari say some cruel things, he must be doing it for a good reason. Just be patient with him, I-pin-chan
crowdstroia chapter 10 . 7/1/2014
HIBAAAARRIIIIII! I knew it! You finally-although not directly-declare that you want to be with I-Pin forever! YEAY! Good, good. and sober Hibari is pretty cute too.
crowdstroia chapter 9 . 7/1/2014
I-Pin is very understanding. She's a perfect mastch for Hibari, no question asked! YOU MAKE THEM VERY FIT FOR EACH OTHER! I love them!
crowdstroia chapter 8 . 7/1/2014
yeeeaaaahhh, Hibari often smilee! And he worried about I-Pin, too! Ohmagawsh I hope they ended up together okay?
crowdstroia chapter 7 . 7/1/2014
Ah, suggestions. I think you should mark up the text where I-pin read or write something. Like, 'Name: Fon...' should be in an italic or bold.
crowdstroia chapter 6 . 7/1/2014
Okay, the tension was very realistic. Poor Tsuna. I know he always bear anything to himself. All the mafia stuff is portrayed very realistically. I can feel the worriness. Good job!
crowdstroia chapter 5 . 7/1/2014
From , I learn that Hibari has a spot spot towards I-pin. And i like the parts when he says "Xie xie" to her. It just simply sweet.
And, is there any love triangle? Hibari is perfect in here. Seriously, I haven't found him so not OOC in a fanfiction before.
crowdstroia chapter 4 . 7/1/2014
Hibari is so... Hibari. IDK what to say, this story is perfect so far! I love the scene where he protects I-pin!
crowdstroia chapter 3 . 7/1/2014
Tsuna seems so mature in here. He'll do anything by himself, well, that's not a surprise, really. So do Hibari. I can't wait to see when I-pin and Hibari goes to Hibari's house.