Reviews for Learning to live
Remee chapter 51 . 7/15/2014
I can't believe that more people haven't read your story. It was really awesome. The plot and the characters were a must read. I enjoyed watching Edward mature. I do feel as if there are still many unresolved issues with their story. I would love to read a sequel. Perhaps Esme, Sam can be resolved. Looking forward to read your other work.
BookLover21340 chapter 50 . 11/3/2013
Love this story
nello25 chapter 51 . 4/25/2013
This was a great story, i just happened to stumble upon it on the favourites of another author and i must say i really really enjoyed it. shame about Esme but i loved the Emment /Leah match. Great work
Moquesha2 chapter 51 . 3/1/2013
I love this story. I had so much fun reading it.
Ophelia85 chapter 40 . 1/21/2013
Things certainly got better... I'm surprised you haven't gotten more reviews. U
Ophelia85 chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
Like the story but bella is a witch!
JXB Addicted chapter 51 . 11/16/2012
That was great! I'm crying too! TTFN! JXB. ;}
JXB Addicted chapter 46 . 11/15/2012
Hell I would be happy with a Emmett! Lol!
FleurdeLysff chapter 4 . 10/25/2012
Jake is right. There's no use to have a plan if you're not going to enjoy the ride along the way. Sometimes, we're so focused on our future, we forget to live in the present. Then once we look back, we wonder what it was that made us work so hard for something that we don't even enjoy. That's so not worth it.
FleurdeLysff chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
You know, I was like that once... I had a plan, places to see, people to meet, things to do, etc. Yada, yada, yada like Charlie said. And I hardly dated too. Actually, I pushed a lot of guys away for the same reason she did. Then, one day, out of the blue, I meet this really nice guy. Now 11 years later, we're married with 4 kids and I'm a stay-at-home mom. The career I wanted? I found out it sucked. The places? Figured there'll always be time later on. But my kids... they're only young once. I have no regrets. I'm just grateful I saw the light sooner rather than later.
elle chapter 49 . 7/17/2012
I was wondering whatever happened to Rosalie. I'm glad the bitch in her has left the building. :)
elle chapter 15 . 7/16/2012
As a reader, I would prefer it if the chapters are not in bold and underlined to top it off, as they are quite jarring to the eyes. They are useful, however, only for emphasis.
b4sunrise chapter 37 . 7/10/2012
i cant believe this story is not getting all the reviews it deserve!..your story is amazing.i really felt for bella when edward left her just like that..and i hate edward so much i want to punch him!, but its good theyre together i hope this time edward will be a man enough to fight for bella..i love your story,im still reading & still have a long way to i'm loving it...
shelllynn22 chapter 51 . 6/27/2012
Wow. Awesome story. I was bawling when they fought at Alice's party and again quite a fw times. Not often someone is brave enough to go and do something like putting Emmett and zLeah together or Esme being a bitch till the very end but it was perfect.
cnaka chapter 51 . 11/11/2011
I just wanted to say that this was a really awesome story and I can't believe you don't have more reviews on here. Thanks for sharing.