Reviews for Dominance
Kyoshiro-Crimson-King chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Super hot dude
GrandpasGuitars chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Hot damn, that was awesome. Glenn's a little mean, but hey, motivation tactics are motivation tactics. Paul still managed to be his adorable, 'I'm trying, stop being awful to me' self. And Chris and Matt... let me find these wrestling grounds...
wrestlefan4 chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Wow, so many things to say...I don't know where to begin! I love it, of course.

Hm...although it hurt seeing Chris, Matt, and Jeff treated that way, it was an interesting situation. Jerishow still managed to be cute even amongst the nastiness that was going on with the fighting. Glenns a douche for doing that to Matt XD.

If Chris and Matt wrestled like that... ...for real...

Okay, moving on XD

(HOT)

It was really a big change from the beginning to the end how it moved to something that was at times almost romantic between the two of them, what with the sun coming up, the bits of playfulness, etc.

I really liked it for a lot of reasons. There's just a lot going on in it, makes it really good.

(And...Matticho doesn't hurt it either :D )
EroSenin'sDeciplesKJT chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
What have you been watching online? Have you been checking out some of those jock strap wrestling videos on thos sites? ROFL Just kidding.

Actually I was going to say you went all street wrestling on me. I wouldn't put it past someone to have something going on like that though highly unlikely today. (The PG rating and lack of blood and black eyes kind of kill the theory.)

Still this was really REALLY good. So this is what's been chipping at your brain? Ha Ha I love the Matticho pairing. Only you and WF can do it the kind of justice that makes it believable. So intense and I love how you never really know who's going to submit.

Great use of Paul and Glen. I have my theories about Paul...

5 stars! Loved it!