Reviews for In Between Days
Azamiko chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Sequel? More? *puppy eyes*
fire dragonheart chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Eco Lin chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Just wonderful. I couldn't wait for something to happen, but I like the way you ending it by leaving things slightly open. Any chance of a sequel? Or a flash forward to an established relationship? :D
krakatit chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Whoa, I think I might have liked this even more than all your other Merlin stories (even if all of them have their charm), because I'm an absolute junkie for AU's. That's why when I firstly realised that this is one of them, I couldn't contain my happiness any longer. I really dig the way you matched the roles in the modern world to the roles of the canon world with the characters. My absolutely favourite line was this: 'Except where Arthur was concerned. There the pride just got back up and kicked him in the arse.' - it's just simply quite perfect description of Arthur.

And the end... the end truly delighted me, since it seems that Arthur wants a piece of Merlin even if he won't magically turn into a girl. ; ) It would make me very happy if you'd decide to continue this story and make it into a multichaptered story or at least a three-shot, because I think it deserves a continuation.

Thanks for writing such a lovable story.