Reviews for Oh, the Drama
Olena chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Oh, and Brittany sounds way to smart to be acting her usual self. At least post OOC on your story description/summary!
Olena chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Titanic and P.S. I love you are two of Mike's favourite movies? Are you intentionally trying to make him appear gay?
Aurora Dusk chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
So I remembered this story recently because my mom was telling me something similair happened to some of my cousins! They were more distantly related, so they had no way of knowing but when she brought him over to the house, things got awkward. LOL! Anyway, I love the cuteness that is Brittany/Mike! )
Kimi ga Ireba chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
This story was so cute!
I love BrittanyxMike! 33
Eliche chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Very nice.
Jac Danvers chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Cute story. The line "and without him, how would she understand the difference between English and Spanish" was HYSTERICAL!
MissyB09 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
haha i couldnt help but LOL at the whole tina and mike being related i tottaly could see the whole screaming grama, mom crying and the shoe that grampa threw at him was just the icing on the cake haha.
alley83 chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
I wish there was more Brittany and Mike stories out there... They're such a cute couple :) Great job on the story!

~Alley~
isxbelv chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
haha. this was cute. i like how the family feud was over noodles. LOL. tina and mike technically could be related cuz tina's last name is cohen-chang and mike is chang. so, yeah. just pointing that out.
stargutter chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
freaking love this! I love Mike being kinda shy- so cute!
Emz chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
I liked the focus on the non-main characters, it's a nice change. 3 Love how you wrote Brit and Santana, especially. Santana/Artie new crack!OTP? I think so. ;D
wyntertwilight chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Aaw! That was supercute, and I actually have such a soft spot for Brittany and Mike, so I really enjoyed it. His slight goofiness made me laugh, I loved the bit about he and Tina being related. Hilarious!

Interesting that Santana and Artie were kinda together, it sorta ties in with your other fic about them. And Puck and Rachel! *squees* Okay, it was only a passing mention, but still :-P. I'll take whatever I can get!

Lovely oneshot, good work!
and.elphaba chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
hahah okay, this was really cute! very unexpected pairings but i loved it!
Hanchu chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
*thud*

This is like all the stuff we talked about at fanforum rolled into one fanfic. LMAO. I don't know where to begin reviewing but...

a) it's good. Really good, and really funny. Pretty much how I expected the prom stuff to go, except much better cause you added the Chang family feud (OVER NOODLES. THIS ALONE MAKES IT 2374237483 TIMES MORE AWESOME). LOL and Mike loving those tearjerker movies LOL... and Kurt/Mercedes fighting over one guy (IT WASN'T MATT IN MY HEAD BUT OMG HE WORKS JUST AS WELL.) and everything we pretty much discussed. As I said. It's like one giant sushi roll of awesome stories!

b) I love how your characterize Brittany. We see her beyond the cute, nice, ditzy side... XD Brit can think mean thoughts! (calling Tina man stealer!) I also love how you characterize Santana. LOL "Get lost, Jacob." Bahaha It is something I can hear coming out of her mouth. LOL!

c) Speaking of Santana! Hee the Santartie-ness~ And using Finn to make Artie jealous.. You should make a Santana side of this prom story.. maybe in a future chapter of your current S fic. :)

Anyway, good work. I think you got the characters in character, even the obnoxiousness of Jewfro. I don't know what else to say except... BIKE CUTENESS!