Reviews for 1813
Victoria Kathleen Wright chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Love it! Oh, please continue this!
Akt5us chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
This is a very exciting start! I really hope you will continue! :)
ultimatechocoholic chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Love!

Im looking forward to this!
Dny Schr-Mlln Shtlnd chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Please, please, please add another chapter!
claire chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Please write more of this! it is really interesting and I cannot wait to see how it turns out!
Miss Wendy Malfoy chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
sounds good :) hope to read more!
x.Automatic.-.Eyes.x chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
i really think this sounds super cool and would love it if you continued it along with 'The Secretary Cliche'. really hope you do continue, i have both on alert and can't wait for more. x
restless-soul63 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Quite promising :) I'd be thrilled to read more!
Jack Tamara chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
hey, this is really good so far. i feel like i'm all the way back in jane austen's time. i really hope you update soon! i originally looked on your author's page for anything on your other fic Divorce Me Already (which, i really wish you could update that one too, because that's my favorite one of yours!) and saw this instead. anyways, good job, and please update soon!

(P.S. I think it's supposed to Blaise Zabini in the books, but otherwise, this is really good!)
DG fan chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
oh you must continue the story!

along with Divorce Me Already!

please :)

i really liked where this story is going...
gagal4eva chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
I loved it! It's so original and interesting! please keep going! and continue on your other stories too! I love the way you write!
Bewitched Nightwalker chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
lmao this should be good!

UPDATE SOON!

~Amanda~
frankie chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
please update i really like it...:)
Last the Night chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
I really hope you are not planning on doing another rehashing of pride and prejudice, because there is certainly a lot of those already. I seems good so far, and I hope to see another chapter. One question I had was, what exactly is a gel? Is it slang, or a spelling error for girl?
ZeeZee22 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Good story idea, can't wait to see how it turns out!