Reviews for That Constant Pain
CutesyBunny chapter 2 . 4/25/2015
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention last chapter that angry Freddie was hilarious! (I mean, it was angsty... duh, but still funny)

And I liked Sam and Spencer's reactions... and wasn't that "just my socks" thing from an actual episode? I'm pretty sure it was now that I think about it lol.
CutesyBunny chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
WOW that was intense. But very nicely written and tension-y.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Sequel?
iEmbargo chapter 2 . 10/2/2013
This is a very well-written story. I really like that you had Freddie go ballistic when Carly considers taking the S.O.B. back. I have been in his position too many times and have snapped in almost the same fashion. At least I was lucky enough not to have romantic affection for the woman most of the time. You also catch that frustration that you know the other person can do better than that idiot and that you would never do anything so heinous.

There are two things that have commonly happened in the scenario you have given here that would be the grist for a future fic. One is that this many people feel that when you date a close friend after s/he has had a string of bad relationships because you are the only person s/he knows who's a nice gal/guy, then said friend is just settling for you. The other is that this is a bit of the "foreign bacon" thing again. Mutual hero worship is not the basis for a stable relationship; you could show how they get past that phase. Sam's input in both cases would be interesting. (In both cases, I've "been there and done that.")
AprilDiamonds123 chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
Awww i LOVED this story! please add more or make a sequel ;)
cameddie chapter 2 . 12/8/2010
This is such an awesome story :D
Alyssa chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
Great story! I could do with a little less language though! Thanks!
RMJJ chapter 2 . 7/21/2010
Very enjoyable story, the ending was nice and heart warming.
Owl Emporium chapter 2 . 6/5/2010
Aw, this was so sweet! I loved it. Great, great job. (:
ober22 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
this was beautiful, you're really talented.

Chapter two was awesome.
Creddie fan addict chapter 2 . 11/15/2009
I loved this ending!
Meowmie chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Awesome story!
Meowmie chapter 2 . 11/12/2009
Awesome story!
Freddie is a G chapter 2 . 10/30/2009
I'm still debating on whether I want to open one or not. We'll see. As far as the story goes, great for Freddie getting Carly. ;)
KeyLimePie14 chapter 2 . 10/30/2009
Aw! This was the most adorable story ever.(: I loved it.

Great job!