Reviews for Losing Mister Newton
WWEObsesser chapter 9 . 8/25/2010
DAYUM! Stupid Edward. Stupid Tanya. STUPID SEAGULLS. I mean, they ARE called SEAgulls cuz they should be near the SEA, not by my house SQUAWKING all the time.
MissMusicLover chapter 9 . 6/16/2010
When I opened my email and saw that you posted another chapter. I was about to yell out that buttcracksanta wrote another chapter. my mind was like "NO WAY! i hope its not an authors note." but nope nope nope.. What! He got her pregos?
festus48 chapter 9 . 6/16/2010
Emmett skipped in to the office. - couldn't stop laughing at that

"She's like the seagull that flies around in the middle of the land. Does. Not. Belong. There." - You have that problem too? I swear there's more seagulls where I live then actually beside the sea. God I hate those things.

Then I started to sing, but I can't remember where.

which I almost bit her for. - My friend bit me today - I have weird friends.

Mike Newton bit? Hilarious.

And lastly,

! I had to read up to when he repeats that he got her pregnant that I actually registered it, and I may have acted slightly immature. I did shout eww and flinch from the screen, see only slightly immature. ;)
Blood And Fangs27 chapter 9 . 6/16/2010
i loved it!

edward is a gentleman!

update soon please!
edward cullen's wify chapter 9 . 6/15/2010
GLAD YOUR BACK AND THAT MY REVIEW MADE U LAUGH.:) I THOUGHT THIS CHAPTER WAS GREAT:)
edward cullen's wify chapter 8 . 5/5/2010
I HAVE REALLY ENJOYED READIDNG THIS STORY. IT MAKE ME LAUGH A LOT AND I THINK IT WOULD BE AN AWSOME IDEAD IF THE SAME THING THAT HAPPENNED TO EDWARD HAPPENED TP YOUR BROTHER.:)
festus48 chapter 8 . 3/24/2010
:O I would cry too and maybe plot 5,0 ways on how to kill my brother

But that's not the point it's okay if you need a while I'd been mourning for weeks if that happened to my iTunes ;P

But seriously that sucks hope things get better
alltimelow777 chapter 7 . 1/10/2010
omg! plz plz plz...write more chapters! this story was HAlarious! i love how bella is OOC...yet still bella. ima subscribe to this story, so i will read ur next chap when it comes out!
MissOneDayAmericanDream chapter 7 . 12/29/2009
Oh my god! I hate Tanya Denali! Good job, I love Bella's wittiness(i think that's how you spell it). Anyway, update soon and happy new years!
pinkypuff905 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
the titanic ecscaped! wow where did u come up with that 1! lol
anonymous chapter 7 . 12/25/2009
pleaes say that tanya and edward are NOT together because that is just SO wrong.
likethestarsthat-shine chapter 7 . 12/24/2009
. . . . .Well that was unexpected
likethestarsthat-shine chapter 3 . 12/24/2009
This story is SO utterly random! I love it!
likethestarsthat-shine chapter 2 . 12/24/2009
Oh, God! THAT WAS HILARIOUS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Dora701 chapter 7 . 12/24/2009
hahaha That was funny as hell hahahahha up date soon please!