Reviews for Something Borrowed
LapinNoirDeCalifornie chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
If she wasn't planning on marrying him, then why did she say yes in the first place? Stupid woman! I'm glad Yusuke has great friends that are there for him.
Fruitful Action chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
YYH was my first real fandom, and KH my first yaoi pairing. After leaving it alone for a few years and coming back to it now, I've realized that my ultimate fantasy is EveryonexYusuke. He affects too many people for my imagination to just leave it alone.

So, even with plot (actually, especially with plot), I would love to see this continued. Your writing is refreshingly good for orgy-intended writing (It's depressing how bad most threesomes/moresomes are.) and I like how Hiei and Yusuke stay in character. That's really what's most impressive.

Now, keep it up and don't disappoint me when you pull in everyone else!
shampoo147 chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Oh, please continue this story. And update soon. It's still a bit early to compliment or critisize your writing, but i want to read more!
Eyeinthesky chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Glad Yusuke has so many good friends. He would have out lived her anyway. Like your portrayal of Hiei.
claustro-phobia chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
I've thoroughly reviewed this story over the phone, several times, already, so I'm not really sure what else I can say that you haven't heard from me before. But I suppose repeating, "I LOVE IT, YOU ARE BRILLIANT, AND RJHGURHTIOWEHTIOJEIOTJEOWT!" couldn't hurt. XP

P.S. I absolutely love that you had Hiei use the word "inebriated." Somehow it just warms my soul.
HereAfter chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
This is pretty interesting. You write very well, which I admit I wasn't expecting when I started reading. I can't wait to see where this goes.
kit-kit chapter 1 . 10/28/2009