Reviews for this wide night
StepFurther chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
That's really AWESOME!

So sadly-sweet story!

Loved it!

GREAT!
mrsreynolds chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Something I find really appealing in your work is the way you describe the characters' movements and gestures, for example:

"“Come in,” she whispered, her free hand grabbing his falling one and tugging him inside."

and

"She stabbed her foot against the doorframe quietly. “I missed it, and she nearly died.”"

It's those kinds of details which really bring a story to life.
LightWoman chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Great story. After the end of Honey, which left me on a bit of a Callian high, I wasn't entirely happy with the end of this episode, although I can sort of see where Cal was coming from. I'd like to think that he would later apologise if he gave Gillian the wrong impression and make it clear that he does trust her, and your fic showed that well :-)
csiAngel chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Aww this is exactly what that episode needed. A perfect conclusion to the events of the ep. Thank you.
LittleMsGiggles chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
This was lovely! Well done :D
theshipperlogs chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Love it!
and-angels chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
In my mind this is the end of 2x5 episode... Thanks

is such a lovely chapter
lovethemajor chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
I'm really glad that you wrote an "epilogue" to this episode, because after 2 viewings, the end still bothers me as well. I can absolutely see where Cal was coming from when he told Foster that it wasn't a fair fight to compete against Terry: he was running on adrenaline, had just survived yet another life or death situation, was exhilerated to be in Terry's company again (even though he was pissed at him), and was on an exhausted, cocky high before he would finally crash. I think he felt invincible. I do think, however, that after he'd slept it off, he may have regrets about what he said to Foster (and what his words led her to believe), and that's where you came in with your wonderful story. I, for one, loved the line "I appear to have made a habit of standing on your doorstep offering you an apology" - I can picture him saying that. Also liked the line, "And then your day was nicely capped off by your supposed friend lashing out at you. Which you don't deserve." This was well-written and enjoyable.
writerobsessed4936 chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Great story! :)
Maura-boo-147 chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
one !

that was so sweet!:)
Pol chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Loved it!
insanity-on-demand chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
omg perfection. I loved it!
xyber116 chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
That was awesome. Thanks for writing that. I wanted to jump up and slap Lightman through the tv for doing that to Foster. Glad you wrote about it. Maybe you should put some capitals in your title though.
Solivagant chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Nice! Love how the first and last line go hand in hand. The dialogue and that was all in character, but in my opinion, it was OOC for Cal to apologize for saying that he didn't trust Gillian as much as he did Terry. I think he was just being honest when he said that, but I could see why you'd write a fic saying otherwise.

Overall, nice work:)