Reviews for Rewind
AngelesPG chapter 9 . 2/28
Me encanto esta pequeña pero gran historia a pesar de que al comienzo nome convencia por mucha insensibilidad pero luego mejoro gracias por compartirlo
haruhirika chapter 9 . 2/6
What a lovely story! :3 I believe that with kaname & zerorin finally side by side, no evil force could pull them apart ever ;D Do you plan to make a sequel, cos I'd really love to read it as well ~ Cheers ~
lioneatbunny chapter 9 . 12/24/2016
love this, Kana is such .good vampire king anfd love him hehehe
RonnieKiryu chapter 3 . 10/2/2016
leave it alone I really don't want to talk about this
RonnieKiryu chapter 3 . 9/30/2016
leave it alone I really don't want to talk about this
KyoREQUIEM chapter 9 . 9/11/2016
Omg... Omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg

That has GOT to be the best Vampire Knight fanfic I've read.
Perfectly in character, GREAT PLOT, awesome in general...!
This is actually much more realistic than most of those love-hate relationships that are portrayed in stories and stuff.

I am in looooovveee~~~~~~ -w-
xSonya chapter 2 . 9/6/2016
Wah this is so cute and adorable so far, zero likes this is so innocent and cute lol. Good job writing it so far xD
ameliedeadwood chapter 9 . 7/24/2016
Thank you, thank you, for the beautiful ending :D
My Hopes and Dreams chapter 9 . 2/29/2016
Jesus fudgin christ. This made me tear up a couple of times until I couldn't hold it in anymore. The characters seem so accurate too with a bit of OCCNESS. But hey it's Yaoi...a VK...KaZe Yaoi xD
Xyra Kaze chapter 9 . 2/22/2016
This was beyond adorable. I loved this ending. It almost brought tears to my eyes! I'm so glad I read this all the way to the end. Thank you for writing this story.
Xyra Kaze chapter 8 . 2/22/2016
I'm glad that they are slowly getting better, but I miss them being gentle towards one another.
Xyra Kaze chapter 7 . 2/21/2016
I really don't like this chapter. I don't like them fighting. Its just too sad. I love the fact that they finally realized they love each other though.
Xyra Kaze chapter 6 . 2/21/2016
Noooo! I don't like this. I don't like them fighting
Xyra Kaze chapter 5 . 2/21/2016
This chapter was very confusing...
Xyra Kaze chapter 3 . 2/21/2016
Shame. This chapter ended in such a sad way.