Reviews for But Never Doubt I Love
AnatheDeath chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Hey, I really loved what you did there. I'm glad he let her go in the end. Nicely done! ;)
ParanormalLove chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Very nice. I like it. Short, but sweet. Though he didn't get the girl, it was much nicer. Wonderfully written and lovely idea. Great job:)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
OH MY LORD I LOVE THIS! ! ! Pleas write more Alec you are a genuie boss at it
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
My Goodness! My heart is full of screaming Alec Fangirl moments right now. I don't often get to read such masterful ficition on my favorite character-thank you!
Mason and Alex chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Awwww love it xDD
Fangirl1313 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
It's cool, I love Alec and he's what I call 'someone who doesn't want to be bad'. He really doesn't seem like the type or really evil enough to fit in with the Vultori. You could make this a whole story if you really wanted to.
GiveMeLovee chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Wow

That is amazing! Please continue! that was truly beautiful! And VERY good for a first! Wonderful!

~Maddie
seventhstarofaquila chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Oh, for some very odd reason, I really want to cry! Amazing one-shot, please, please make it into a story! I'm begging...on my knees too!

:-)

-Firefly
Kinkajous17 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
I agree with the others. You should definitely try to make this one-shot into a story. With you skill and insight into the character I think it would be pretty interesting! Great Work!
rEdvaMpirE MyA chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
aw... really touching,

u should write more :)
LethalTomoe chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
absolutely LOVE this. Please continue! :O Even though I'm pretty sure this was meant to be a oneshot... I'd still like to read more. :]
TheRestIsUnwritten18 chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
really good, please keep going and make it into a story and not a one shot

-Bella
ZeeZee22 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Nice writing, interesting idea. Please update!
Amarwen chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Please continue with this story. I love it and I really want to know how it turns out.
Superdani4Ever chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
very sad

Alec deserves some love

please tell em that you'll continue this story?