Reviews for Punishment
Tilde chapter 1 . 22h
So I doubt you're going to answer but well, would it be OK if I posted this on "archive of our own"? Cuz I'm doing it now. Of course I'm going to give you credit and post a link to the original story but I'd like to download the story and Archive of our own allows me to do that soo...
Tilde chapter 28 . 8/30
I really don't understand how you can have 180 reviews when you sooo clearly deserce like a billion.
themortalfangirl chapter 28 . 7/3
Aww. Great chapter. Magnus's inner monologues about the group of shadowhunters, agh. That just brings in the feels.
clarity sky chapter 27 . 4/23
awwwww i love this, anything Malecy i'm just reduced to a puddle of feels. Keeep pdating! :)
weeshka101 chapter 27 . 9/22/2014
A serious plot twist, great fanfic!
themortalfangirl chapter 27 . 9/18/2014
Haha! Loved it! Great chapter! Bleh, hate Sebastian! (Lol)
ChocolateWriter chapter 27 . 9/15/2014
I just started reading this, and it's good. Really good. Please continue soon!
Geek nerd of the book chapter 27 . 9/12/2014
im here and i love it
Hotcisawesome chapter 27 . 9/12/2014
Ooh! I am so glad you updated this! I was dying to find out what their plan was! This was great!
Guest chapter 27 . 9/12/2014
First off, thank you, THANK YOU for updating!
I love this story so much.
Great writing as always (:
vhs chapter 27 . 9/11/2014
lol. I thought that you forgot about this story! I'm really glad you didn't though. I love this story, sooo, much! I can't wait for the next chapter, I do hope there is a new one. :)
AnabelleLightcaster chapter 26 . 8/20/2014
Are you still going to continue the story? Please do... I have been hooked up with these story. It's plot is unique :)
edith chapter 26 . 6/25/2014
please finish please please please please its soooooooo good i cant even and also i really want to know what happened to mr evil
KenzieAnn04 chapter 26 . 6/11/2014
Are you going to finish the story?
MysteriousCupcake chapter 26 . 5/12/2014